So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

+

What Ya Expect

• Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Remove Glitches - Exploits

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Fixing all the Bugs

Votes: 155 38.2%
  • Bring cut content back

Votes: 90 22.2%
  • Let The Modders Fix Things With Mods

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I expect? Probably some bug fixes as usual but definitely nothing from the list in the poll because all of the options are either unrealistic, unrelated or simply irrelevant to the question.
And how do you know that the patch will come this month? The only information I've seen regarding the patch is that it will get released early this year, some time after patch 1.1.

1. a Fix for those Perks which do not work
2. a fix for the Bug(?) which prevents one from gaining Quickhacks from Access Points
3. More Missions (unrealistic but keeping my fingers crossed)

Why do people expect cut content from patches when their game it's still buggy/glitchy af. Trust me, you won't see any cut content readded ever again. If they cut it in the first place, there's a reason they did so. The only extra content you'll get is dlc/expansions. Other than that, forget it. Only thing we'll get from patches is bug fixes and MAYBE if we're lucky optimization (but even on that, i wouldn't hold my breath to it).

Can you imagine how many bugs and glitches would happen if they started to add content they cut (so most likely not fully developed) when their game is not 100% fixed yet? Lol cmon dudes, be realistic.
Exactly. If we are to see any (supposedly) cut content, it would be in a content patch or DLC. Not in a bugfixing patch. It was actually already a surprise how they included some tweaks to the AI. Such a thing usually happens in a more generic patch, not in a critical bugfixing patch. But, I figure that the developer handling the traffic wasn't too involved in the buggier parts of the code, which allowed him/her to keep working on that. A pathing scripter might be able to fiddle with other code, but it'd be far from a specialty, and looking through someone elses code is even harder. Best to put resources (including developers) where they are most useful.

I think you should edit the title of your post to change to 1.3, as the 15mb 1.2 is out !

To be honest, they need to just be done with Cyberflunk and call it a day.
Nothing can save this hotmess of a game, too many bad things that ruin the game that were supposed to be in it.
Pay = Play = Done = Next game please!

Don't expect much in the way of content. CD PR is literally just trying to put out fires right now. Hope they can get the PS4 and XBOX One versions running at a stable frame rate but that's also highly unlikely.

Guest 4531988

ME personally , Make the NPC on the street smarter , and fix some , skin tone , skin glitches

I expect that 35 out of 35 currently broken perks will still be broken.
I expect Tech will still not increase armor

I don't have much hope for this game, regardless how much I like the visuals and aesthetics.
CDPR pulled and EA, and once you pull and EA, I wouldn't be surprised is 1.2 is announced they have been bought out by EA.......

If this poll is anything to go by, I expect almost two thirds of the forumites to be disappointed.
Its pretty obvious that we are not getting any substantial content or features with this patch, why do people bother creating false hope for themselves?

Since most things are stated, I think a small yet big change that I'd like to see is a separate icon for eddies in the world. It using the same icon as common-level loot can make you miss rolls of eddies pretty damn easily. So like maybe a gold $ sign icon or something, just so it can distinguish itself as currency rather than loot.

Exactly. If we are to see any (supposedly) cut content, it would be in a content patch or DLC. Not in a bugfixing patch. It was actually already a surprise how they included some tweaks to the AI. Such a thing usually happens in a more generic patch, not in a critical bugfixing patch. But, I figure that the developer handling the traffic wasn't too involved in the buggier parts of the code, which allowed him/her to keep working on that. A pathing scripter might be able to fiddle with other code, but it'd be far from a specialty, and looking through someone elses code is even harder. Best to put resources (including developers) where they are most useful.

I would imagine it is because they continue to swear up and down that the AI issues aren't due to cut content, and are just bugs themselves?

I expect that all we will see at this point is some more critical bugfixes, and a few more touch-ups to the AI 'bugs'. We may even get lucky and see some basic physics added back in (which, of course, will also be 'bugs').

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom