So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

+

What Ya Expect

• Fixing The NPC's on the streets to be smarter

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Remove Glitches - Exploits

Votes: 61 15.0%
  • Fixing all the Bugs

Votes: 155 38.2%
  • Bring cut content back

Votes: 90 22.2%
  • Let The Modders Fix Things With Mods

Votes: 39 9.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely nothing since they're dealing with 2 class actions lawsuits, an investigation into their business practices by the Polish government and having to deal with company security since their work was stolen. I'd be shocked if they delivered anything in February.

Cyberpunk 2077 is already dead, CDPR killed their own product and sealed its fate to be entered in the trash heap pile of video game history alongside Atari's E.T and Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

This aborted fetus of a game is being kept alive on life support by the modding community (god bless those people for doing the actual hard work).

We may be pleasantly surprised. I have a feeling they are adding in some cut content. In particular, the NCART metro system becoming a functional, rideable train. I say this because as I explore the world I find so much evidence if was simply cut out, removed. They did this probably to meet the deadline issued by the executives. They know people are disappointed and want to make up for it. I think the train was close to being finished but not ready to meet the deadline. The past few months they may have finished it up and they want to impress the players who are disappointed. They might want to prove they are working to make it better with a bold statement like putting the train in it. I think we will see most if not all quest bugs fixed which seems a priority for them. I think we will see moderate improvement to A.I. behavior: Less cowering, more running. I think we will see a ramp up in difficulty on harder modes. I think buggy items will be fixed, like Dead Eye not working. I think we will see UI improvements like being able to craft multiple items at once, in stead of pressing it over and over. I think we will see some adjustments to the lighting, in particular the too strong eye adjustment effect which blinds you while driving. I think they will also add more places to go inside of, like vendors and stuff. Some areas just look down right dead, like inside some of the downtown buildings, like they were meant to have vendors but rushed it out. Maybe I am being optimistic. It has been 3 months though. There's a lot you can do in 3 months with a huge team of devs. Maybe I am being optimistic.
You are way to optimistic! There will be to 100% no new or cut content! That´s all in the Roadmap when content will come to the game.
They have 25 workdays from the last patch 1.1 to patch 1.2 thats not much as you think to do big things.
We can expect 20-30% more bug fixed as in 1.1, thats it, not more or less or anything else as just bugfixes!
Guys don´t dream to much!
The devs can´t do magic!
They had not that much time do all the things!

Last edited:
Where is the: "bring cut content back" option? :ROFLMAO:

But seriously, woudn't be too much to ask of me to bring some kind of in-game apology present to us, gamers? You know... like some new things in the game, something extra... besides the normal bug fixing etc.

I'll bet my left nut that's what the "Free DLC" is going to be, cut features finished and implemented into the game. Shit, I'll bet BOTH my nuts on that

Personaly, I would like CDPR to fix the perks and armor's mods that have been reported not working.

Edit: If I'm not mistaken, I think it's the same case concerning some cyberwares available in the game, so I definitely would like this to be fixed as well.

Last edited:
Bugs/crash fixes. The rest I bet is set on stone. CDPR only regrets the bugs when they address the public, they never mention other mediocre sides of the game and that must be for a reason.

We may be pleasantly surprised. I have a feeling they are adding in some cut content. In particular, the NCART metro system becoming a functional, rideable train. I say this because as I explore the world I find so much evidence if was simply cut out, removed. They did this probably to meet the deadline issued by the executives. They know people are disappointed and want to make up for it. I think the train was close to being finished but not ready to meet the deadline. The past few months they may have finished it up and they want to impress the players who are disappointed. They might want to prove they are working to make it better with a bold statement like putting the train in it. I think we will see most if not all quest bugs fixed which seems a priority for them. I think we will see moderate improvement to A.I. behavior: Less cowering, more running. I think we will see a ramp up in difficulty on harder modes. I think buggy items will be fixed, like Dead Eye not working. I think we will see UI improvements like being able to craft multiple items at once, in stead of pressing it over and over. I think we will see some adjustments to the lighting, in particular the too strong eye adjustment effect which blinds you while driving. I think they will also add more places to go inside of, like vendors and stuff. Some areas just look down right dead, like inside some of the downtown buildings, like they were meant to have vendors but rushed it out. Maybe I am being optimistic. It has been 3 months though. There's a lot you can do in 3 months with a huge team of devs. Maybe I am being optimistic.

you definetly are.

Macadamia or cashew?

Roasted at this point...

Absolutely nothing since they're dealing with 2 class actions lawsuits, an investigation into their business practices by the Polish government and having to deal with company security since their work was stolen. I'd be shocked if they delivered anything in February.

Cyberpunk 2077 is already dead, CDPR killed their own product and sealed its fate to be entered in the trash heap pile of video game history alongside Atari's E.T and Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing.

This aborted fetus of a game is being kept alive on life support by the modding community (god bless those people for doing the actual hard work).
Wow. That's a negative point of view :)

I'd really appreciate it if they gave us the character creation and customization that was advertised. But after the ransomware hack I doubt we're even going to get the patch this month. It sounds like they're still booting up the backups.

I want the game to be optimized specially for consoles and some new features added like flying vehicles for our player helicopters and planes etc
Post automatically merged:

Also please add car customization options

At this point I expect nothing more than maybe one or two hotfixes in February.
IMHO the patch will be delayed till march.

First and foremost I hope for and expect bugfixes, crash fixes and general optimization work. All of that is very necessary still(especially the CTD fixes, it's rare as fuck for me to have an opportunity to play through this game without it crashing every 5 to 10 minutes)anything else will have to play second fiddle to the above for now.

Not much.

Won't expect anything good from CDPR, if any good additions happen - great.

If not, I don't care. I have other, well made games I can play.

Just wondering if they will pull a "re release" with the next gen upgrades.

They might release something this month, but probably not the full 1.2 patch they intended (though they still might call it 1.2).

In any case, there will be nothing but bug fixes, and on the console side performance enhancements (which will almost certainly reduce image quality or increase LOD pop in -- performance isn't free).

I have to admit my optimism this game will be or even can be what was promised is fading fast. The headwinds are *really* strong at this point, and CDPR has not even yet acknowledged that the game is missing any features...

I have to admit my optimism this game will be or even can be what was promised is fading fast. The headwinds are *really* strong at this point, and CDPR has not even yet acknowledged that the game is missing any features...
This is what drives me insane. CDPR thinking the problem of this game are bugs. Sure, those are a problem, but i don't think anyone expected cp2077 to be bug free. We definitely didn't expect the piss poor ai, the baffling police system and the "freedom of choice".

wish: fixed and reworked skill tree, new game+ or other endgame content, fixed vendors/economy/crafting, minimap
expect: couple of bug fixes, worse visuals than before to make it run better on ps4, some more promises or roadmap, being proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom