So, who else has bought this game twice now?

+
Got the collectors edition last year but downloaded the EE patch instead but will show my support for CDPR of buying the boxed EE retail version next week :beer:

Yeah I bought the game for the second time nowI'm from Australia and so we have the UK version which is a blessing.The first time I bought the game was the collectors edition or (Limited Edition) with artbook.I now have the Enhanced Edition which I just bought this week.SO far I have just got to near end of the Prologue and given Trish her potion and talked to Lambert about swordfighting and fistfighting with Eskel.Lambert sounds different and his facial expressions look a bit different but they have improved he's talk on swordfighting since he use to repeat he's dialogue over again when you ask about each sword fighting 'styles'.

MaskedReaper said:
Yeah I bought the game for the second time nowI'm from Australia and so we have the UK version which is a blessing.
Im from NZ and the US version sucks and the UK version rules - DONT BUY THE US VERSION

I'm from Belgium and i bought again this game only for the beautifull box and its containt. I would to thanks the company to do a so good work. Some other games (mmo"s) should take this exemple of what must be done to have happy clients.

But it worth post 19 messages in a forum dedicated to this game? I wonder what is the logic of some people.

I bought it twice. I have a holiday home which naturally has a gaming computer, so having two copies of this game is not a problem.

I have the orginal version with the EE patch. But tomorrow I am finely buying the EE. I couldn't before because Warhammer Online was released, but now I have the money again to buy the EE.

Count me among those who have now purchased the game twice. :)The first time was The Witcher import edition (I'm in the United States), and now I have purchased the import version of The Witcher Enhanced Edition. The import edition of The Witcher Enhanced is beautiful; this is something I will enjoy playing (and looking at) for years to come. 8)

Well you can count me as one of those that bought the game twice which I knew I would as soon as it came out :whistle:

Yay, got my enhanced edition hardcopy today. So I am now the proud owner of one standard edition as well as one enhanced edition.So I now qualify to post on this thread. The Bobo_Minky does a little dance. ;D

I rarely buy new games. I usually wait for 2-3 years and buy them for 15 euros. But i bought The Witcher twice! That says something for the game... :wave:

I have now:1 regular edition3 Collector's Editions3 Enhanced Editions2 The Last Wish books2 Blood of the Elves preorderedFan? Why of course not... :whistle:

I bought the original and then have bought the EE, love them both, no bugs yet at all (knock on wood). Company has done a great job with this game, I tried the download four times and it just was too long, would not download or other problems. maggie :)

Yeah, I couldn't resist when i saw this on the store shelves. My wife who was with me at the time didn't even try to protest. I have to say that EE is really exellent. I love it even though I had a hard time with instalation. Great job devs

Cassandra31EEE said:
I rarely buy new games. I usually wait for 2-3 years and buy them for 15 euros. But i bought The Witcher twice! That says something for the game... :wave:
Good decision :)I only buy games a few years letter for a lowprice when it's an average game.I bought TW twice, the company deserves it and the leave the decision to the player... buy or download for free. And I like to have the extra goodies of retail EE. All enclosed booklets are of good quality. I hope I won't leave any smeary fingerprints on it ;D

Top Bottom