So, who's your favorite Pokemon?

+
So, who's your favorite Pokemon?

That's right! I'm looking at YOU, past, present and want-to-be Pokemon trainers. Which little guy, or big, do you like best? Who would place at your side in a clutch moment?

Don't like the knew Pokemon? Does the thought of the new Pokemon X and Y game make you scream and shout? Well which "true"/old timer did you prefer?

Did you like a certain type, where their ones that you hated? Go crazy trainers. Leave all your Pokemon thoughts here!

Do you still play? Leave your friend code in the comments if you dare.

My favorite Pokemon is without a doubt, Azumarill! How I love him! Watch him skip!

luc0s

Forum veteran

Because he looks cool and he can trash almost anyone and anything, be it offline, or online, or even competitive battles. Weavile owns everything.

I only played Pokemon Blue and Gold years and years ago on Gameboy. Now I have no idea what the hell is going on they look more like human or aliens then anything else.

Squirtle was my favorite.

Very original topic :D
I've played very well only Pokémon Blue, but I've tried more or less all games until Pokémon Platinum :)
My favourite one is surely Kabutops, because since I was child, I've always found intriguing the animal that has inspired it (Limulus polyphemus): I've always been a weird guy, so probably I've liked it because it's a weird animal :p

Also, my favourite starter Pokémon were Squirtle, Chikorita, Torchic and Piplup :D

Top three would have to be MewTwo, Alakazam and Gengar. And yes, I do find the psychic pokemon to be pretty awesome. Gengar isn't really psychic but eh, potato potato. Damnit, they're both spelled the same! Well you get the idea :p/>

Not a fan of pokemon though. I was into them when I was a kid. I just loved the creativity behind the monsters. Now they're just fucking milking people. It's repugnant. But hey, if the market wants something, the producers will provide.

Cool! Nice to see some Pokemon guys around here! Weavile is indeed a beast. I've had some memorable battle when my Weavile "Nixon" managed some nifty late game sweeps

My little sprite looks pathetic next to you guys pictures, so here's a pic in honor of my pride and joy, my shiny Azumarill, "Sunny".

potato potato

O that is hilarious

Pfft Gengar is the best followed by Crobat.

FoggyFishburne said:
Not a fan of pokemon though. I was into them when I was a kid. I just loved the creativity behind the monsters. Now they're just fucking milking people. It's repugnant. But hey, if the market wants something, the producers will provide.

As long as the actual gameplay is great I don't care. Pokemon does have alot of depth underneath the surface.

Obligatory Pokemon thread.

Psyduck of course!

let the Pokemon madness begin:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O57BD8LJqBY[/media]

I only watched a few episodes of the TV show, and the fabulous Jigglypuff is my favourite because she doesn't take shit from haters.

As someone who only played 1st and 2nd Gen, its Scyther obviously. I mean Scizor is good and all but Scyther just looks cooler, especially his weapons.

If we are talking about types though, then Psychic wins hands down. It is ridiculously powerful in the first 2 gens. A Kadabra with Psychic and Ice Beam can kill almost anything in one or two hits.

This is my favorite pokemon; my Russian M44.

I can poke things up close with the attached bayonet or at range with a 7.62x54R projectile :) It also shoots a rather large flame out of the barrel which looks impressive when it starts to get dark.

freakie1one said:
This is my favorite pokemon; my Russian M44.

I can poke things up close with the attached bayonet or at range with a 7.62x54R projectile
It also shoots a rather large flame out of the barrel which looks impressive when it starts to get dark.

Ahahahahahahahha XD
A powerful Pokémon XD ..so does my crossbow count as a Pokémon? It's dart skill is so powerful that it can pierce even cement :p
Btw, +1 :D

Top Bottom