So will the patch come today or not?

+
So will the patch come today or not?

Regardless of the fact that I'm already mad as hell about the XP hotfix delay, at least give us the date for the patch now.
So will it be released today or will I have to play something else AGAIN today?

No They posted that as soon as they have the timeframe and more info they'd let us know which means it's not coming out today. They REALLY should have just pushed out the XP fix by itself ASAP instead of bundling it with 1.04/1.05 I'm on the Xbox one so it's probably going to be more than a week before I can play again and have the XP bug fixed.

Nope, probably not today. Did you read his post on the poll thread? They will work through the holiday weekend if they have to, to get the patch out as soon as possible.

And there is no hotfix. It's part of the patch.

Nah, it's not coming today. Maybe next week.

Maybe.

Clearly, these problems are too much for them. May as well go sell your game, that's what I'm doing.

Great, so first they say "hotfix will come Monday", which already sucked because we couldn't play on the weekend because of that, then they said "well, we could release the hotfix today, but we're gonna put it in the next patch instead which will come Tuesday or Wednesday" and now they're postponing that patch again?
Really nice going, CDPR!
The game itself is awesome and certainly my GotY, but I've not been able to play it for almost a week now because of this bug and Marcin keeps playing down the issue. I'm seriously pissed at this point! You used to be my favourite game dev and once this blows over might become it again, who knows, but at the moment I really can't say anything good about CDPR! I'm majorly disappointed!

Most probably, the patch will be out next week. Take a look at this comment:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...-the-patch-today/page12?p=1742151#post1742151

If true, oh dear. Not sure I can handle another weekend without The Witcher 3.. :-

Top Bottom