So you don't get to keep the loots you found from the final mission is a bug ?

+
you know what actually bugs me? the same legendary cyberware rewards that pile up in our inventory each time we finish an ending. I wish we could just get legendary upgrading components instead :giveup:

I got to keep Rogue's pistol after the Johnnny/Rogue ending, but ran into a bug during my first play through.

There was the 'pick up Rogue's pistol' quest update on the screen and I can see the gun on the floor but unable to pick it up no matter what, had to reload an earlier save file to fix .

The funky rocket boots were gone after the ending but I think it's intended.

I will say this are actual bugs that must be "fix" whether it's intentional or not. Why?? because for completionist run, this is totally not appropiate (this include unobtainable tarot cards). There are also some missing rewards so I wouldn't say it's something "unique."

Basically all the endings special rewards (includes non permanent items) are:
+ Star ending:
Aldecaldos Jacket
Nomad shirt
Nomad pants
Nomad boots
Amnesty
Judgement Tarot Card

+ Sun or Temperance Ending:
Special Samurai Jacket
V special long shirt
V special pants
V special gold boots
Prejudice
Pride
Antigrav Thrusters
Caretaker's Spade
Judgement Tarot Card

+ Devil Ending
Devil Tarot Card
Experiment Rubik's Cube (?)
lab rat outifts (?)

Devil Ending "reward" probably the most disappointing one tbh because basically none & only for the devil card. I was kinda expecting we get a new iconic katana or iconic kanabo or special arasaka cyberwares.

So far the only to obtain some of these items permanently are through MODDING.

Agent-94, good one! Great movie!
Post automatically merged:

After reading about the endings and how fruitless they are I think I'll just do all the missions except the endgame.

Top Bottom