So you don't get to keep the loots you found from the final mission is a bug ?

+
So I've read mixed comments on this but, anything you pick up from the last mission disappears after you kill Smasher when the game loads you back to the point of no return ? I am a bit confused about this in several ways...

I definitely think you should be able to find all the items still in your inventory after completing the final mission including (weapons, components, armor or anything) it would only make sense... Can CDPR confirm this is actually a bug ?

And why after we beat the game we are returned to the point of no return ? what is this logic ? It is not like other game where you get to unlock a new game + mode where you can replay the story with all your existing equipment and maybe find new rewards only unlocked in game + mode.

I'm just trying to piece together some possible end game ideas here, as it stands right now we don't got any =(

Last edited:
i dont mind all the trash loot from random enemies but I wonder about the legendary set from Panams Ending or the Cloth from the Secret Mansion Ending.... what's the point of these items if you lose them 3 mins after you obtain them - there is absolute no use for them at all (?)... Also the hover Boots would be super nice... although they would appear a bit op in a way... but hey its a single player game after all so why not keeping them?.... This game really lacks in a NG+ option...

So I've read mixed comments on this but, anything you pick up from the last mission disappears after you kill Smasher when the game loads you back to the point of no return ?
You get to keep the reward item(s) for that ending only.

When you wind back, you are doing just that, like your ending never happened.

Only the specific reward(s) remain, and at least one of those can be missed by not picking it up.

Only the specific reward(s) remain, and at least one of those can be missed by not picking it up.
Before you flee with Panam, next to the tank were 3 legendary clothing pieces for me.

Why is that in the game? You dont fight anymore. Its only 1-2 minutes away from the ending??

It feels like, that the ending was not planned like that.

Also the jacket you get during the mission, is not the same jacket you have after the ending. Its a newly generated jacket (Panam ending).

Seems to me they fluffed in a generic ending due to forced release on the 10th. which is why i am refraining from doing any story/main past act 1. 450hrs so far of running around lol. If they don't fix it in 1.2 then i guess i will never complete the game.

Right now i am on my SK character and they still haven't fixed the start where you can get a free pass to travel to the glen and go where you like. L15 atm with 50 street cred aand lots of free skill shards/perk shards. and not even touched Act 1.

Last edited:
Some items you keep, have done 3 endings, Panam, Johnnny/Rogue and Arasaka, though to be fair the only one i can remember is the spade, which was in my inventory.

Some items you keep, have done 3 endings, Panam, Johnnny/Rogue and Arasaka, though to be fair the only one i can remember is the spade, which was in my inventory.
You dont keep them. You get new verison of this items, when returning to the save before. But its not the same item.

I could swear I got no "reward" items whatsoever. I went through my inventory several times, I checked my apartment, nothing.
An example is the Aldacados jacket in the nomad ending, that one is handed to you and easy to keep.

In the Rogue ending, you have to go and find Pride where it drops.

I haven't done the Corpo ending yet, I just cannot justify it.

I'm almost sure I got a mk5 berserk and a legendary gorilla arms from the hanako/arasaka/corpo ending and I suppose you get legendary gorilla arms from other endings as well because I've seen more than 1 in my inventory without ever buying any

I haven't done the Corpo ending yet, I just cannot justify it.

If by "corpo ending" you mean the Arasaka ending, thats exactly what I did.
I didnt think much of it, since obviously if V's story is going to continue, it doesn't matter which option I choose as all must continue in some way. If it doesn't continue, then the ending doesn't really matter either.

The whole story is one big MEH

If by "corpo ending" you mean the Arasaka ending, thats exactly what I did.
I didnt think much of it, since obviously if V's story is going to continue, it doesn't matter which option I choose as all must continue in some way. If it doesn't continue, then the ending doesn't really matter either.

The whole story is one big MEH

Well if its the ending, ending it's the difference between being an AI beyond the Wall and an AI in Hell.

If the item is useful, you don't get to keep it. The anti fall thruster boots, nope can't keep them. We warp you back to the ending. Because of side missions having Johnny is a "problem". But can play missions out of order in the first place, is okay.

I got the Pride, but I did not keep the Prejudice, and i read that that works as intended, but I can't see the point as I was using my Psalm assault rifle modded etc. Would of liked to take the Prejudice and fix it up after the event.

Top Bottom