So...

+
So...

Where is Iorveth
Why is Ciri an Empress
Why would anyone but Emhyr want Ciri to be Empress
Why does she only become Empress if Emhyr wins which removes the need for him to step down anyway
Why do they need the Sun Stone instead of Ciri just teleporting a bunch
Why does Eredin only have 16 lines
Why do Yennefer and Ciri almost never interact
Why are Fringilla, Margarite, and Sile useless
Why is Emhyr in Skellige
How did Radovid take Novigrad
Why did the Big 4 (3) not enact their plan
Why did Hemmelfart just let him in
Where is Novigrad's fleet
Why does no one in game remark on Redania taking Novigrad
How does Radovid win the war
How does Dijkstra win the war
Why does Dijkstra try to win a fight with a big axe and a bum leg instead of just poisoning Roche's drink
Why reasons of state
Why does Avallac'h "betray" Geralt instead of betraying Geralt
What happens to Avallac'h and the Aen Elle afterwards
What happens to the Lodge afterward
Why is there no closure to anything

Let me guess...you think TW2 had a better plot. ;)

Where is Iorveth

Oh, God....

Why is Ciri an Empress

Because her father is the Emperor. Don't like that ending? Try another. ;)

Because they've grown dissatisfied with his leadership. She would give the Empire a fresh start.

Why does she only become Empress if Emhyr wins which removes the need for him to step down anyway

Because the plotters kill him, and take control, putting their puppet (Voorhis.) in power.

Because the Sun Stone would trap Eredin. Otherwise, he'd see the giant fleet surrounding Skellige, then teleport out of there.

Because they didn't want to have a cheesy antagonist and cheesy ending to the game, like in TW2. TW2's plot is trash, in comparison to the master-piece that is TW3. Yeah...I said it. :p

Some times, there's more important things to do that have fan-service conversations for people that they don't know exist.

Why is your opinion treated as a fact?

Why is Emhyr in Skellige

Because the Nilfgaardian Navy is there.

He used Whoreson Junior to weaken the Big Four, who were the only people stopping him from taking the city.

What plan?

Why do you think the Hierarchy had a choice?

Where are the hundreds of thousands of people who should be populating Novigrad? Your expectations seem a bit unrealistic.

Is seeing it not enough?

How does anyone ever win a war? By crushing his opponents?

By seizing control of Redania using his vast network of connections.

Why does Dijkstra try to win a fight with a big axe and a bum leg instead of just poisoning Roche's drink

Because he didn't supply the drinks. Thaler did.

Why reasons of state

This isn't a question. It's an incomplete sentence.

He had no reason to betray him. He was simply trying to stop the threat that was going to destroy his race. He could care less about Geralt.

Avallac'h goes back to his home-world, probably to assume a position of some significance after saving his race and cooperating with Ge'els.

It depends on the ending that you chose, both for the war, and for Ciri.

Lol. Laughable question. Slightly cringe-worthy, too.

Oh, yeah, and TW2's plot toooooootally didn't have anything wrong with it. ;)

Because they didn't want to have a cheesy antagonist and cheesy ending to the game, like in TW2. TW2's plot is trash, in comparison to the master-piece that is TW3. Yeah...I said it. :p

Oh, oh, I got one:
Why are the elves moving in in the bleeding Naglfar, which is something inherently linked to Northern mythology, and has got absolutely zero to do with the Aen Elle/Aen Seidhe?

Oh, oh, I got one:
Why are the elves moving in in the bleeding Naglfar, which is something inherently linked to Northern mythology, and has got absolutely zero to do with the Aen Elle/Aen Seidhe?

Welcome to the forums!

That's because the entire Witcher series is heavily based off of European mythology. The Aen Elle's mode of transport is never explicitly stated, so C.D.P.R. came up with something of their own (Well, they took it out of mythology.). I think it fit rather well.

I've one as well: Why is the Wild Hunt a pack of chilly alien elves in heavy armour, when traditionally it was a tempestuous ghostly cavalcade led by fallen heroes and gods of Germanic legend?

Sapkowski. Ay. I know.

Last edited:
And now, a serious answer to @DRK29WTF : All very good -- frequently repeated -- questions, and a source of endless, if rather circular, conversation around here, but ultimately without definitive explanation from the REDs. We can but ask. . . .

I've one as well: Why is the Wild Hunt a pack of chilly alien elves in heavy armour, when traditionally it was a tempestuous ghostly cavalcade lead by fallen heroes and gods of Germanic legend?

Well, I just hope Eredin and his goons had a lot of fun collecting all those toenails, and glueing them together to make a ship that actually floats.
Gotta give them credit, they are commited :)

Well, I just hope Eredin and his goons had a lot of fun collecting all those toenails, and glueing them together to make a ship that actually floats.
Gotta give them credit, they are commited
Indeed. They're rather a persistent lot. And don't forget about all the fingernails: They must have hung about at manicurists' quite a lot. . . .

Where is Iorveth
Why is Ciri an Empress
Why is Emhyr in Skellige
Why reasons of state

Why copypaste post from 4chan, without even adjusting it to forum format?

Why doesn't Triss and Yen go along with the 3-some?
Why Lambert has to be the lucky one and end up with Keira?
How can Geralt make both swords float around his back?
Why are arachnomorphs such assholes?
How is Kaer Morhen a hidden fortress when it's HUGE and everyone know how to get there anyways?
Why Eredin wants to sacrifice Ciri when she's the only one capable of stopping the white frost?

"Why does Avallac'h "betray" Geralt instead of betraying Geralt"

Can someone explain what the difference is? xD

Top Bottom