Soft lock Judy side job

+
Hello, I wanted to do the romance with Judy but after getting the cinematic after the missions with evelyn she never called me back. I waited a lot of time, I have the body and the voice of a woman but nothing happened. I'm really confused and I really want to do this romance, I don't want to create another game and start over after 20 hours of playing (it's not much but I really don't want to do all of this again)

Does someone have any info? :(

Hello, I wanted to do the romance with Judy but after getting the cinematic after the missions with evelyn she never called me back. I waited a lot of time, I have the body and the voice of a woman but nothing happened. I'm really confused and I really want to do this romance, I don't want to create another game and start over after 20 hours of playing (it's not much but I really don't want to do all of this again)

Does someone have any info? :(
When you say "wait", you skip time or doing other things (quests/GIGs/...)
Because I suggest to continue your main quests at least, she'll call you at some point ;)

When you say "wait", you skip time or doing other things (quests/GIGs/...)
Because I suggest to continue your main quests at least, she'll call you at some point ;)
Yeah I skipped time, did other quests... However I think I'm not really far in the main quests, do you think it can be related?

Yes it can, I think you have to try to find Hellman at least ;)
(And it's almost always like that in the game, skipping time don't trigger quests/calls/messages).

Okay it's true that I didn't find him, I think I just payed Rogue but didn't follow the quest, i'll try this thank you! :)

I didn't get this mission, nor the other ones before
There's a gap in time between the Evelyn quests (and by this I mean the main story quests involving the chapter 1 heist) and the ones involving Clouds. Just play on. Judy will call you.

Just asking, you’ve already rescued Evelyn and that’s where you’ve left off? If so you have to call Mr Hands to set up a meeting with the Voodoo Boys, once he does, wait another day and Judy will text V about it, after that she’ll call and her quest line will start. Hope that helps.

Just asking, you’ve already rescued Evelyn and that’s where you’ve left off? If so you have to call Mr Hands to set up a meeting with the Voodoo Boys, once he does, wait another day and Judy will text V about it, after that she’ll call and her quest line will start. Hope that helps.
I finished the entire missions about Evelyn, and with the voodoo boys too that's why I'm confused :/

I finished the entire missions about Evelyn, and with the voodoo boys too that's why I'm confused :/
That is strange she should’ve texted asking about your contact with the Voodoos by now, all else fails just skip a ton of in game days.

That is strange she should’ve texted asking about your contact with the Voodoos by now, all else fails just skip a ton of in game days.
Yeah, I'm trying to complete other main quests (i'm doing the hellman) to see if this can help

Honestly, I have a bunch of playthroughs behind me and she never call me at the same moment on each (after the same quest).
Unlike Panam than she call for Saul not very long after finding Hellman.

Okay guys, here's some news : I completed main quests (finding Hellman, finding Hanako), I skipped a lot of time in game and after doing the mission when Johnny asks to take control of your body to talk to Rogue, I was fighting some bad guys in town and suddently got a call from Judy and unlocked "Ex-factor" her first side job. I still don't know why it happenned now (really, I spent a lot of time in-game, sleeping or just skipping time between two missions) but i'm glad she called !
Thanks everuone for the help <3

Okay guys, here's some news : I completed main quests (finding Hellman, finding Hanako), I skipped a lot of time in game and after doing the mission when Johnny asks to take control of your body to talk to Rogue, I was fighting some bad guys in town and suddently got a call from Judy and unlocked "Ex-factor" her first side job. I still don't know why it happenned now (really, I spent a lot of time in-game, sleeping or just skipping time between two missions) but i'm glad she called !
Thanks everuone for the help <3
Yep, as far as I remember, it's "random". So if you play the game again, she'll probably call you before or even after :)

She should call you some time after contacting Mr Hands. Should work with Takemura and Rogue too, but I always started with Mr hands.

Top Bottom