Sold or scrapped Black Unicorn and other rewards, want them back!

+
I just experienced this exact thing. if we no longer have it we should be able to craft the Base weapon, then the Epic. It's too bad. I'm missing out the on the best sword.

I lost my Black Unicorn too. Does anybody know if I can get it again in a NG+ or I have to create another completely different file?

Not having green Iconic weapons craftable that don't require the weapon as a material is utterly IDIOTIC. It's so goddamn easy to accidentally sell or nuke them as you get no warning and there is no way to lock them.
Indeed, also lost something and did not notice until later, no warning, no notification, nothing.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, pls, make recraftable the items required for legendaries and other items.
or at least regainable

Black Unicorn is a bad sword though. I kept it cause I was afraid I'd lose it forever too since it is a pre-order item ^^
I don't know. I've been using it from the start. It's pretty awesome. Kills things super quick.

Attachments

• Black Unicorn.GIF
    Black Unicorn.GIF
    58.4 KB · Views: 2,476
I don't know. I've been using it from the start. It's pretty awesome. Kills things super quick.

As far as I can tell, it has the highest damage of any katana in the game....ffs. Is there any way to use console commands to get it back? Such bs.

the legendary crafted version is the one with the really high damage. but you'll have to craft it yourself, it's not the one you get at start.

Top Bottom