Sold or scrapped Black Unicorn and other rewards, want them back!

+
Level 18 crafting in the game has NOT unlocked any iconic gear for me to craft....the only iconic crafting I can do is still the same as before level 18 where you need the original to essentially upgrade its tier and if I were to lose an original I'd be screwed....so something is off there. Either the description of the skill level is wrong or the game is bugged.
Can't event craft the original - as in Epic, Rare or lower quality? No Silverhand items? No iconic clothing?
I don't get what it's supposed to do then. Iconic upgrading doesn't require level 18 crafting and you can easily craft the legendary iconics you want before ever reaching that level. Have any screenshots?

Can't event craft the original - as in Epic, Rare or lower quality? No Silverhand items? No iconic clothing?
I don't get what it's supposed to do then. Iconic upgrading doesn't require level 18 crafting and you can easily craft the legendary iconics you want before ever reaching that level. Have any screenshots?
Nope....only iconic crafting I can do requires the original to increase rarity. I can't craft the iconic gear from scratch at any level. Not as common or rare or epic. I am now level 19 crafting.

With the debug console down, you can't use a console command to get lost items back. So that's a bummer.

I scrapped Jackie's pistols by accident and restarted a previous save to get them back cause I like seeing the golden pistol in my stash room.

Suggestion to devs: Flag any iconic, unique or legendary item so if a player tries to scrap it, a pop-up comes up to confirm the decision. Or, alternatively, allow the player to lock an item, making it un-scrapable unless it is unlocked.

Nope....only iconic crafting I can do requires the original to increase rarity. I can't craft the iconic gear from scratch at any level. Not as common or rare or epic. I am now level 19 crafting.
That's strange because I know I can craft an iconic smart submachine gun from scratch. Not upgrade. Starts with a Y, can't remember the name. Also thought there were a couple more that weren't upgrades. Would need to check a save to be sure. But that'd be on a level 14 crafting character as well.

That's strange because I know I can craft an iconic smart submachine gun from scratch. Not upgrade. Starts with a Y, can't remember the name. Also thought there were a couple more that weren't upgrades. Would need to check a save to be sure. But that'd be on a level 14 crafting character as well.
Those must be iconic weaponry you found as blueprints in the first place....I just found one today...some kind of iconic shotgun but I didn't get the shotgun....it dropped as a blueprint. I think those are the only ones that can be crafted from scratch...iconic blueprints you find as loot. But if you find an iconic weapon and destroy it then I don't think there is any way to make it again regardless of crafting skill.

Those must be iconic weaponry you found as blueprints in the first place....I just found one today...some kind of iconic shotgun but I didn't get the shotgun....it dropped as a blueprint. I think those are the only ones that can be crafted from scratch...iconic blueprints you find as loot. But if you find an iconic weapon and destroy it then I don't think there is any way to make it again regardless of crafting skill.
Yea I think that's it, since I can craft those but not the ones you grab like Liberty, Black Unicorn or O'Five.

thing is, there is no way to lock items so you don't sell them by mistake. A simple feature yet overlooked, like many things sadly

Yeah, I wish we could mark gear and items as 'do not delete' or such. I've accidentally scrapped stuff and loaded a save to get it back. Inventory management is not the best, to be honest, not after a big battle where you go loot-happy...

For anyone else who sold/dismantled Black Unicorn(like me), this is the solution.

1. Download and install Cyber Engine Tweaks

2 Open the console with "~" , "ö" for nordic keyboards

3 paste the following in the console: Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Katana_GoG,1", 1)

4 Hit enter and Black unicorn should be in your inventory :)

Works as of game version 1.05

working on version 1.06
correct command: Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Katana_GoG", 1)

Yep. If the game had told me about this whole "iconic weapon" thing I NEVER would have scrapped it. And a couple other things.
Also, the game never tells you you can put those iconic weapons in your apartment stash and they'll show up on the wall. It's why those slots are there.
However, regarding that, I've only had ONE iconic item actually show up there. Some sniper rifle. (whose name I forget off the top of my head)

Yep. If the game had told me about this whole "iconic weapon" thing I NEVER would have scrapped it. And a couple other things.
Also, the game never tells you you can put those iconic weapons in your apartment stash and they'll show up on the wall. It's why those slots are there.
However, regarding that, I've only had ONE iconic item actually show up there. Some sniper rifle. (whose name I forget off the top of my head)

Yeah its pretty buggy if you upgrade them or craft a new tier of them they won't show, only the base unaltered vanilla ones do.

I think it's something they overlooked and it will probably get patched. Question is, will we get our items back or will we have to start new games to benefit from the update...

For anyone else who sold/dismantled Black Unicorn(like me), this is the solution.

1. Download and install Cyber Engine Tweaks

2 Open the console with "~" , "ö" for nordic keyboards

3 paste the following in the console: Game.AddToInventory("Items.Preset_Katana_GoG,1", 1)

4 Hit enter and Black unicorn should be in your inventory :)

Works as of game version 1.05

I managed to suss out the the other DLC Items if you accidently deleted them. Once you get the Cyber Engine Tweaks to get the console back you should be able to use the following to get your shirts and Jacket back as well.

Game.AddToInventory("Items.GOG_Galaxy_TShirt",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.GOG_DLC_Jacket",1)
Game.AddToInventory("Items.GOG_DLC_TShirt",1)

It would be nice if we had a way to "Lock" weapons and clothing that we wanted to keep just to avoid accidentally scrapping or selling things we really didnt want to.
I lost a really nice weapon that way. Had to roll back 4 days in saves just to get it back.

Have not seen any images declaring what weapons show up at what position on the wall so I made two images.
V Weapon Wall Left.png

V Weapon Wall Right.png

Getting back to original topic - same here. My Black Unicorn just went missing, I'm 100% sure I didn't do anything with it because I was keeping it in stash till I reach 18 level in my tech and then speedrun it to legendary. When I finally did so - no longer there.
I don't feel like modifying save files. I know it's not my fault, but still... feels cheaty'ish.

Top Bottom