Solution to NR Promote Problem

+
Solution to NR Promote Problem

I know I'm gonna be very unpopular with the NR power stackers here but Promote really should be a silver card, not a bronze. That way, as with silver card rules, you cannot have more than one.

Reducing the number of cards doesn't nerf a combo, it just makes it more rng based. The combo may go off less but that doesn't make it balanced.

I'd prefer to see foltest no longer copy the adrenaline rush effect. Trebuchet could be nerfed so that they don't buff each other strength, meaning venom would be very good against them. Other than that, there are many ways to disrupt the combo. Just playing out round one is enough to scare a player away from putting all their cards into a single combo.

Numbers of promote isnt a problem. Making it silver wont change nothing, i would use only one if i had henselt anyways.

Also adrenaline rush isnt that good. I dont use it and the best NR that i face dont use it also. Adrenaline -> foltest is just too predictable and simply wont work against a good player. Nerf adrenaline to oblivion, i dont care.

Trebuchets probly gonna be nerfed.

Actually found a great way to stop them from doing this. Obviously this can only happen if the card is in your hand but Borkh Three Jackdaws... gets them every time! :)

Skattered_Ink;n6951830 said:
Actually found a great way to stop them from doing this. Obviously this can only happen if the card is in your hand but Borkh Three Jackdaws... gets them every time! :)

Be warned about this strategy if it's a Henselt deck. They'll turn their row to gold just before Borch goes.

Rawls;n6951950 said:
Be warned about this strategy if it's a Henselt deck. They'll turn their row to gold just before Borch goes.

I know I saw that the one time that I played against A Henselt deck. I played a 9 card and waited for them to take that one out before I used it. Forgot that happened. I was so pleased with me!

Top Bottom