[Solved] Game crash on EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005) The thread caused a user-mode data execution prevention (DEP) violation at 0x0.

+
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
GPU driver: 526.86
Already uninstall GPU driver with DDU once, and set the game to open with administrator access.
Game crashed with this error after playing normally for 43 minutes.

Registered crash info file...
InternalVersion: 3.0.4353886 P4CL: 5320012 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release
!!!CRASHED!!!
Error Reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread caused a user-mode data execution prevention (DEP) violation at 0x0.
File: <Unknown>
Line: 0

I have been struggled with the crash for several days since bought new PC.
Always crash after I played 15-45 minutes.
THe time seems to be random, sometimes it allows me to play 40 minutes, sometimes 15 minutes before it crashes.
Please help me!!!

Thanks a lot!!!

Attachments

• report.txt
    5 KB · Views: 132
  • stacktrace.txt
    198 bytes · Views: 138
Message: The thread caused a user-mode data execution prevention (DEP) violation at 0x0.
Sounds more like a windows defender/security issue tbh. I got the EXCEPTION errors when i used Ctr 2.1 too "OC" my Ryzen cpu for example, worked in everything else but this game. Could be a antivirus program messing with it too for example. Also i would recommend disabeling all overlays (xbox gamebar too) that you can.

I see you have Razer software, have been some reports of issues with it on the forums a couple of weeks ago.

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
GPU driver: 526.86
Already uninstall GPU driver with DDU once, and set the game to open with administrator access.
Game crashed with this error after playing normally for 43 minutes.

Registered crash info file...
InternalVersion: 3.0.4353886 P4CL: 5320012 Stream: //R6.Root/R6.Release
!!!CRASHED!!!
Error Reason: Unhandled exception
File: <Unknown>
Line: 0

I have been struggled with the crash for several days since bought new PC.
Always crash after I played 15-45 minutes.
THe time seems to be random, sometimes it allows me to play 40 minutes, sometimes 15 minutes before it crashes.
Please help me!!!

Thanks a lot!!!
When this happen, did you see any security text in windows log? This issue is here from months now and Microsoft didn't do anything to fix it.

This error is due to a code/machine interface problem when it needs to write to a partition protected by the system, then it happens that the application will be closed instantly without reporting any type of error, except for the security logs in Windows.

All I could do to alleviate this problem was to install Windows from scratch.

It will happen again, is not related to hardware.
It might have been, memory access errors isent uncommon. This game is very unstable too overclocks at all tbh, some people have gotten rid of there crashes just by removing factory overclocks on gpus. Even if its rockstable in everything else doesnt mean it will be in this game sadly -.- Like for me with my CTR2.1 issues, was stable in every renderer after 30 mins testing, crashes randomly in cp2077 -.-

Top Bottom