SOLVED: Help Finding Cheat Mod

+
Hello! I have been trying to remember the name of one of my favorite mods. I even spent a lot of time scrolling trying to find it hoping to see the title would jog my memory. The mod features cheats like invisibility, infinite ammo, and my personal favorite, an extra boost to both regular jumps and double jumps. Of course, there is a feature that allows you to increase your running speed as well. If someone could please help me by posting a link to the mod or providing the name, you'd be a hero! :giggle:

UPDATE: I found the mods I was looking for. The reason I couldn't find them was that my search terms were way off the mark, mainly because I thought it was only a single mod and kept searching for things like "cyber cheats" among other variations. Anyway, below are the mod and its dependency:

These two mods are actually dependencies for Jobs of Night City - MaxTac. After installing these three mods, loading the game, and going to Native Settings UI, you'll find a section that allows you to set "Immortality," infinite ammo, and several other things like running and sprinting speed. The other mod offers various settings that allow you to change the gameplay, like untracking a quest or something like that.

Last edited:
If you downloaded it from the Nexus Mods, you can click on the Mods tab above and then Download History.

it will show you all the mods you ever downloaded.

If you downloaded it from the Nexus Mods, you can click on the Mods tab above and then Download History.

it will show you all the mods you ever downloaded.
I tried that but didn't see it. It seemed to be missing several other mods I knew I downloaded too. Believe me, I looked everywhere. I'm beginning to wonder if it got removed because I can't find anything similar to it except one that hasn't been maintained in a long time...but it wasn't the one.

Hello! I have been trying to remember the name of one of my favorite mods. I even spent a lot of time scrolling trying to find it hoping to see the title would jog my memory. The mod features cheats like invisibility, infinite ammo, and my personal favorite, an extra boost to both regular jumps and double jumps. Of course, there is a feature that allows you to increase your running speed as well. If someone could please help me by posting a link to the mod or providing the name, you'd be a hero! :giggle:
That would be Wemod. It's not on Nexus, it is its own platform. Think direct links are prohibited, but just search "Wemod", download and install it, and you're golden.

I'm beginning to wonder if it got removed because I can't find anything similar to it except one that hasn't been maintained in a long time...but it wasn't the one.
Nah, removed mods will still show up, they'll just have the -DELETED suffix added next to the name. Hidden mods also show.

But as Bartinga2077 said, Wemod is a trainer which you're probably referring to and cannot be uploaded to the Nexus. So you were looking in the wrong place ^^

Last edited:
That would be Wemod. It's not on Nexus, it is its own platform. Think direct links are prohibited, but just search "Wemod", download and install it, and you're golden.
That sounds great! Though I never used it nor heard of it until now. The mod I was using was from Nexus. I'm about to look through the download history list really slowly one more time. After that, I plan on trying this trainer you speak of. I'll try to remember to update you on what I think of it.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, removed mods will still show up, they'll just have the -DELETED suffix added next to the name. Hidden mods also show.

But as Bartinga2077 said, Wemod is a trainer which you're probably referring to and cannot be uploaded to the Nexus. So you were looking in the wrong place ^^
Noted. I am about to go through the list one more time really slowly to make sure I didn't miss it. I know it was a Nexus mod because it was managed with Mod Settings, which is working again!

That sounds great! Though I never used it nor heard of it until now. The mod I was using was from Nexus. I'm about to look through the download history list really slowly one more time. After that, I plan on trying this trainer you speak of. I'll try to remember to update you on what I think of it.

Noted. I am about to go through the list one more time really slowly to make sure I didn't miss it. I know it was a Nexus mod because it was managed with Mod Settings, which is working again!
Have discovered that Nexus' mod download history sometimes drops a few stitches.

Had accidentally deleted 2 mods that were downloaded on the 24 and 26 of August 2021. When I looked on the history list, there were indeed 2 mods shown with the exact dates, but they were completely different mods. It was like because mods higher up the mod list were removed, that mods below moved upwards accordingly.

If that's in any way correct, then yeah, going through a haystack that doesn't contain a needle.

UPDATE: I found the mods I was looking for. The reason I couldn't find them was that my search terms were way off the mark, mainly because I thought it was only a single mod and kept searching for things like "cyber cheats" among other variations. Anyway, below are the mod and its dependency:

These two mods are actually dependencies for Jobs of Night City - MaxTac. After installing these three mods, loading the game, and going to Native Settings UI, you'll find a section that allows you to set "Immortality," infinite ammo, and several other things like running and sprinting speed. The other mod offers various settings that allow you to change the gameplay, like untracking a quest or something like that.

Have discovered that Nexus' mod download history sometimes drops a few stitches.

Had accidentally deleted 2 mods that were downloaded on the 24 and 26 of August 2021. When I looked on the history list, there were indeed 2 mods shown with the exact dates, but they were completely different mods. It was like because mods higher up the mod list were removed, that mods below moved upwards accordingly.

If that's in any way correct, then yeah, going through a haystack that doesn't contain a needle.
Well, I'm glad you mentioned that because I was starting to think maybe I was crazy ... but that's very similar to what I've been experiencing. I understand people may have different experiences, so I won't claim or assume they don't know what they're talking about ... maybe they're correct according to what they've experienced. But, as you mentioned, once I had numerous downloads in my history, I started noticing that I couldn't find certain mods.

Mods that I knew I downloaded either way before or way after the missing mod were either above or below certain mods that I downloaded around the same time as the one missing from the list — if that makes sense. My memory isn't perfect, but it's good enough that if I see something that can be used as a reference, I can piece the rest together ... which is meant to say, I'm pretty positive that based on the dates of other downloads, a few are missing from the list.

Last edited:

Well, I'm glad you mentioned that because I was starting to think maybe I was crazy ... but that's very similar to what I've been experiencing. I understand people may have different experiences, so I won't claim or assume they don't know what they're talking about ... maybe they're correct according to what they've experienced. But, as you mentioned, once I had numerous downloads in my history, I started noticing that I couldn't find certain mods.

Mods that I knew I downloaded either way before or way after the missing mod were either above or below certain mods that I downloaded around the same time as the one missing from the list — if that makes sense. My memory isn't perfect, but it's good enough that if I see something that can be used as a reference, I can piece the rest together ... which is meant to say, I'm pretty positive that based on the dates of other downloads, a few are missing from the list.
Glad you found your mods. Always sucks bigtime to discover they're gone after a break.

I'm curious have you had any issues running this mod? I tried using it once a few installs ago and I think it broke "Shoot to thrill" for me, I could get the mission just fine, go and start the competition just fine, but my hits on target never registered. I narrowed it down to two mods, "Wilsons Range" and Cyberscript core. At least I think it was one of those 2 mods.

Curious if you've seen any issues using this or if you feel its safe to install after the most recent update ?

Top Bottom