[SOLVED] How to trigger Kold Mirage mission

+
I am re-playing as Corpo V (just to get Apparition and Doom Doom gun, and also 100% for 2nd time).
Somehow "Kold Mirage" mission is not showing in my mission list. I also went to the mission place (collected Plan B as well) but no luck.
It appeared in the first play-though (as Nomad). I collected and read the shard "Notice of Expiration" but no mission popup.

Help?

The Notice of Expiration shard from the Many Ways To Skin A Cat gig is supposed to trigger Kold Mirage, but in my experience Kold Mirage tends to trigger properly after finishing Ghost Town, since release week and a lot of playthroughs I've had problems with these two quests triggering properly, so normally I just head to the dump without being prompted at all and initiate it that way (not sure this is currently the case, but in at least version 1.2 there was a red unique icon on the minimap near the fridge's location that seems to indicate the quest can be started - I've opened that fridge a lot only to find nothing happens if you go there before Ghost Town and the icon is absent).

To complicate matters, I've only had Spellbound trigger following Kold Mirage's completion, Nix's message for that one usually comes through when I'm leaving the Afterlife having just completed Kold MIrage...

There is probably a specific quest/action sequence that wants to be in place, like how the Love Rollercoaster quest weirdly disappears after Double Life.

Last edited:
I will try to do Spellbound and check if Kold Mirage get unlock. I will make save before even doing that.
Post automatically merged:

I will try to do Spellbound and check if Kold Mirage get unlock. I will make save before even doing that.
FINALLY.... I completed Spellbound (and not asked more money from Nix) and I got "Kold Mirage" started. (y)
Thanks to all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom