[SOLVED] I am softlocked in a Panam Quest

+
In the quest "With A Little Help From My Friends" I get stuck at the campfire after I tell Panam that i am going to sleep and Panam tells me about the stars. The dialogue finishes and after that V just sits there. I can look around, open menus, the guy continues playing the guitar and Panam stares at me. I have tried to finish the quest at varying points in my playthrouhg and it always get stuck there.
Is this a known bug or do I just have to wait?

SOLUTION:
Okay so here goes: I did not ride with Panam but drove to a bit before the station myself then skipped time until 11PM, after that i didnt open the door manually but instead climbed up in the back. I also did not answer Saul's text. Now I don't know what fixed it but that is what did it for me.

Last edited:
Hi,

I can confirm this, the issue is the skipped time. If you sit down during the day you got stuck, you need to skip time and sit down with them during the night, then you can continue. (I went to 11pm as well like dihler)

I rode with her, answered all the text, talked to everyone. Looking up at the stars when she mentions the big dipper solved that for me.

Top Bottom