[Solved] - I have a 4090 and I can't enable DLSS 3.0

+

Guest 4654697

1685393597957.png

I just re-installed the game and now I can't enable DLSS 3.0, why? How could I enable it?

PD: This wouldn't be an issue if I had a 60hz monitor, as the game runs stable at 80fps with the maximum graphic settings, but my monitor is 165Hz and it doesn't look smooth.
Post automatically merged:

(Solved)

I fixed this by enabling GPU-scheduling on Windows display settings.

Although this is a drawback, because when enabling GPU scheduling I can't see the CUDA graph in the task manager, which I often see when performing AI tasks.

Isn't this a bug? I find weird to have to enable that option to be able to use DLSS3 in this game...

Last edited by a moderator:

Although this is a drawback, because when enabling GPU scheduling I can't see the CUDA graph in the task manager, which I often see when performing AI tasks.

Isn't this a bug? I find weird to have to enable that option to be able to use DLSS3 in this game...
As far as I know, Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling have to be activated (it's activated by default on Win 11 in theory) to be able to enable DLSS3 (frame generation). Otherwise, CDPR wouldn't have a dedicated page on their website :

And not only with TW3 (or Cyberpunk), for example Marvel's Spider-Man Remastered also require Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling in order to enable DLSS 3.

Last edited:

This is now the second time I've come across this. It's really odd, but I think that Windows is the source of this issue. It is wild to think that Windows would have such a vital feature disabled or that it would fail to recognize a GPU is there if the BIOS knows. It's really weird. But it seems to be Windows doing something automatically.

Glad you were able to figure it out, though!

Top Bottom