[SOLVED] I'm retarded, please help install a mod

+
[SOLVED] I'm retarded, please help install a mod

I thought I'd try 'Entrapped' out, since it's got a high rating, and I'm getting bored with the MQ. Thing is, I can't get the thing to install. I have Vista 64bit and followed the website's instructions "Copy the ADV file to the PublicPublic DocumentsThe Witcher folder." but when I go into the game, it doesn't show up. It wouldn't be a conflict with FCR, since all the other adventures work, right? When it says your Documents folder, it does mean the one your save files go, right? (Well, not inside the actual save folder) What am I doing wrong; I'm sure it's something simple.

pudi0072000 said:
I thought I'd try 'Entrapped' out, since it's got a high rating, and I'm getting bored with the MQ. Thing is, I can't get the thing to install. I have Vista 64bit and followed the website's instructions "Copy the ADV file to the PublicPublic DocumentsThe Witcher folder." but when I go into the game, it doesn't show up. It wouldn't be a conflict with FCR, since all the other adventures work, right? When it says your Documents folder, it does mean the one your save files go, right? (Well, not inside the actual save folder) What am I doing wrong; I'm sure it's something simple.
nope, search for a ADV file ( of the other adventures ) and put Entrapped in the same folder

Top Bottom