[SOLVED] PS4 discard to graveyard issue

+
Ok, so some weeks ago I finally found out how to discard cards, during the round, to the graveyard instead of playing it. However, this does not work with all cards. Some cards don't get the discard option. I remember specifically I could not discard dimeritum shackles.

Is it suppose to be like that? Or are you suppose to be allowed to discard any cards from hand to graveyard instead of playing them? I think PC would be a good comparison, or just the general game rules.

This issue is becoming hotter now that so many people are using these annoying special card decks. I remember I was forced to use shackles on my own unit as there was no way to discard it. I don't remember about other special cards, but I do remember I could discard units. What kind of cards are you suppose to be able to discard and which cards not? Are there any rules for this? Units, special cards, artifacts. Are you suppose to be able to discard all of them? On PS4 it is definitely NOT possible to discard any/all cards.

I think it’s a bug with PS4. Having lost matches due to it and getting very annoyed I’ve figured out how to do it.

Hover over the card you want to discard then tap X and almost immediately press square. You then have to press circle for your turn to end as it gets stuck waiting for you to pass but the option isn’t there to do so. Takes a few seconds to get used to but there’s little chance of messing it up so long as you only press X once.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response, I'll try that.
Post automatically merged:

You were right, thank you very much for helping me and for clarifying this.

I'll send a bug report to CDPR in due time. I think I understand what the issue is.
Post automatically merged:

Ok, so I have reported the issue.

If anyone else want to report it as well, the following link is the place:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...sue/862/i-want-to-report-an-interface-issue-2

Last edited:
So, after trying the newly updated version of the game today (30.May.2019), it seems that the card menu in the lower right corner works as it should. This issue has been fixed and is thus no longer valid.

Keep monitoring the situation in case there is a related issue for specific cards and the menu down right and option to discard cards. According the CDPR, it should be possible to discard ANY card, always.

Upon selection of ANY card, it should therefore ALWAYS give the option to discard. Please report here if it does not!

Top Bottom