Some Annoyances and Bugs

+
Heyho, I recently started playing again and I'm rally enjoying Gwenting again, which I did not expect.
However there are some things quite obviously wrong or badly designed which are simply infuriating to me:
The handshake screen which was supposed to be fixed still makes weird noises.
Why cant you still GG your opponent on the detailed end-of-game screen or at least go back to that screen? Thats seems so obvious to me and has been all wrong since homecoming. Also this screen keeps freezing and crashing the game
Why does aep Dahy not display (at least to you, if not the opponent) what size he can charm?
Why does nauzica seargeant buff itself after its been charmed with shupe? Thats not the right order guys.
why can you not craft premiums by clicking on the premium (ofc only if you have powder and the standard or enough scraps for the standard) . It seems unnecessary that you always have to find the standard card to transmute.
Also I think its dumb that Arachas Queen and Woodland (and maybe other leaders) dont have proper taunts. They should at least be distinguishable or they are useless.

Edit: Also I think there should be double or triple the time to decide in the mulligan screen, at the very least at the beginning of the game. The decisions you make here can very likely decide the game.

Probably rather a bug: Sweers does not show how much damage he deals if you have him in hand all game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom