Some areas are Empty

+
Sorry in advance if this post might disappoint and you find it useless i just wanted to throw this out there in the hope to get attention i do have a list thread of game Suggestions and quality of life but i felt like this deserved its own thread
Parade market area in Japantown "I re visited areas in the game just get some pictures and one of the most beautiful location that the game offers is the market in Japantown which is basically the Parade mission with Takemura for those who don't know, i noticed that the place is completely empty no NPC's would be great to fill it with people this place is so beautiful a miss opportunity it has multiple levels and goes all the way up
parade.png
dssds.png
japantown.png

Last edited:

J'an

Forum regular
Agree I run through the whole area before the mission and no one was there.

There are more areas with no NPCs. A Container Port and a ship high up in the north west. So much loot but no one is there.

Yeah i find even more confusing places like Japantown and im sure many more are like the core of the city

Agree I run through the whole area before the mission and no one was there.

There are more areas with no NPCs. A Container Port and a ship high up in the north west. So much loot but no one is there.
Shit some place you could tell there was quest or gig there that was cut, but they forget to repopulate it with NPCs and forgot to take out the loot smh.

Sorry in advance if this post might disappoint and you find it useless i just wanted to throw this out there in the hope to get attention i do have a list thread of game Suggestions and quality of life but i felt like this deserved its own thread
Parade market area in Japantown "I re visited areas in the game just get some pictures and one of the most beautiful location that the game offers is the market in Japantown which is basically the Parade mission with Takemura for those who don't know, i noticed that the place is completely empty no NPC's would be great to fill it with people this place is so beautiful a miss opportunity it has multiple levels and goes all the way up
i didnt remember where is this location, but as far as i remember japan town was full of people, where is this location so i can check with the nomad, that is near the end game

i didnt remember where is this location, but as far as i remember japan town was full of people, where is this location so i can check with the nomad, that is near the end game
It is fully packed during the Parade Takemura mission but before/after that mission is dead
look for an elevator
Cyberpunk-Play-It-Safe-01-180.jpg
Cyberpunk-Play-It-Safe-02-181.jpg

Last edited:
This market place is empty for lore reasons, after Arasaka parade, as stated by @Aasimar-X.

All places where missions happens became empty or inaccessible.

But I agree with @PoppyRunner, it would be great if we could visit this place, fully functional, after the Arasaka mission.

Not only this, but Konpeki Plaza and another places too. I feel that there aren't many buildings with random stuff to visit outside missions.

i mean... its strange, because on one hand its a timed thing... you dont have "ages" to do the main quests
on the other hand theres no time preassure at all...

anyone rembers Pathfider Kingmaker? where you only had ~60 days to complete part 1
how many people complained about that.. so owlcatgames increased the time so even an old woman with tied hands could do part one?

on one hand i like it that you can do whatever you whant and have lots of time to explore
on the other hand i kinda miss the fealing of urgency
thos areas are closed, because it all happens in a short period of time (exept konpeki plaza) so its reasonable that thos sites are closed

dunno... nothing of that realy botherd me...

Well, Certain areas even roads are empty during certain point of night and one thing is that there is cars here and there that seem to be just stuck in palace and blocking traffic.

I understand the Lore reason altho i gotta say i did see 2 npc's behind the vendors just standing i mean put it this way when you do the MAXTAX mission in the ship the helicopter lands down and you can clearly see it blocking the road once you skip time its gone i mean i think it should be the same its such a wasted opportunity the place is soo good its probably the most beautiful place in cyberpunk i ever seen atleast for me
Post automatically merged:

This market place is empty for lore reasons, after Arasaka parade, as stated by @Aasimar-X.

All places where missions happens became empty or inaccessible.

But I agree with @PoppyRunner, it would be great if we could visit this place, fully functional, after the Arasaka mission.

Not only this, but Konpeki Plaza and another places too. I feel that there aren't many buildings with random stuff to visit outside missions.
Yess Konpeki Plaza aswell damn such a shame

Top Bottom