Some Bugs i found just to let you know

+
I didnt know where to inform you about some bugs i found so i will post them here.
Ok first of all when i finish the vic first mission and i accidentally pressed fast forward. The mission endend and i got updated with a mission talk to vik. I got jackies message about the hurry up but when i went upstairs jackie wasnt shown to sit on the chair withi Misty standing next to him. It was just misty no jackie. I had to quick load my last checkpoint to fix this bug. Also on the heist mission of the relic if you walk to the left to go to the balcony outside, jackies walks through the wall with the tv.

Also some enemies on heist mission teleport some time from place to place for no reason. (RELIC HEIST)

HOPE I HELPED

It's an awesome start for this game but, MAN, there's TONS of bugs. Mind you, it's not surprising as most AAA titles recently look as though they're still in beta. I seriously want to love this game but the amount of bugs and glitches is staggering!

Are the numbers on the map icons a bug?

Here is my nr 1 bug: I cannot have "crouch toggle"on. It goes back to hold everytime i load. Then i have to go into the meny, select CROUCH HOLD then APPLY, then set CROUCH TOGGLE, then APPLY. And then im good to go. Have to do thins every time i load. That my friends is boring. Playing on hard with no aim assist.

I was having issues with the crouch as well. I changed the "crouch toggle" to left control leaving "crouch hold" unbound. Every load I'd have to go back into the settings reset left control to "hold" and back to "toggle" for it to toggle. I got around this issue by binding "hold" to some random key I won't use (number pad for me) Hope that might help until they get this shit-show fixed

I was having issues with the crouch as well. I changed the "crouch toggle" to left control leaving "crouch hold" unbound. Every load I'd have to go back into the settings reset left control to "hold" and back to "toggle" for it to toggle. I got around this issue by binding "hold" to some random key I won't use (number pad for me) Hope that might help until they get this shit-show fixed

I just went in to the forum here to report the same thing. I just put C on "crouch hold" then the problem went away, thank god. That was an annoying bug.

1. "Volume Up", "Volume Down" buttons make the camera freak out and look either straight up or straight down. Doesn't matter on which device I turn the knob (Logitec Mouse and Headset, Corsair Keyboard" - the issue remains. Please fix, it's killing me

2. The minimap has no toggle option. It is very useful in some cases, and very distracting while exploring. And since the main big map is barely usable at all - there's no way to quickly show mini-map and turn it back off, unless you go to the settings for the 100th time. (Also, doesn't zoom out in vehicles - I miss literally every turn, lol)

3. Ambient sound while in the menu or in reading mode is physically painful - it apparently uses some background noises that are absolutely terrible - if I need to switch the window for a sec - that background noise is very bad - have to always open Windows sound mixer and turn the game sound down so I can use the PC. Please add option to disable background ambient sound in menu or when window is not in focus.

1. "Volume Up", "Volume Down" buttons make the camera freak out and look either straight up or straight down. Doesn't matter on which device I turn the knob (Logitec Mouse and Headset, Corsair Keyboard" - the issue remains. Please fix, it's killing me
That's because the game currently has a bug where it doesn't properly accept virtual inputs. there is a hex edit fix for keyboard & mouse that might fix this check the disability thread/reddit post.

Top Bottom