Some bugs I have come across

+
Hello dear community!

Hoping the following will make it to the attention of CDPR Devs, as they are issues of varying severity.

at "The beast in me: Badlands" - Claire's hands dont move along with the wheel and billboards don't load properly and are a smudge instead
This happened to me at the end, when I asked Claire for a ride to her garage.

in "Journal - Rides" it would help if the picture of the ride would show up in the task description
This would help with deciding whether a player actually wants to purchase the ride without having to go to to the Database.

"Beat on the brat" Razor Hughes tends to disappear when he side-steps near the border of the ring and re-appears unpredictably
When you push Razor to the edge, stand facing one of the corners and he side-steps out of the ring, he tends to get stuck, sometimes out of reach. In extreme cases he won't even charge back into the ring, just stand in the air.

melee hits land even though they were thrown in front of you
This was especially bad with Razor - when you dodge backwards and he throws a punch which literally flew half a meter in front of your hands (which are presumably in front of your face, otherwise you wouldn't see them), he still hits you.

"selfie time" expression in photo mode does not have a "look at camera" option. either V should look in the direction of his/her right hand (the one which presumably holds the camera) or this option should be available
Not really an issue, but it raised my eyebrow. :)

in "Gig: Hacking the hacker" if you stay behind the boxes by the elevator (where the two goons are) and hack the nearest camera, the sniper will start spotting you
This is the one where you go into a 6th street gang megabuilding, with two goons doing something by a box and a sniper sitting by a broken walkway. What I did was, I took out the goons stealtily, hid behind the box just enough to lean out and be able to select the camera which you find when you go up the stairs on the right and took control of it to get into the camera network and cause some mayhem inside. The problem with this was, that the camera is in the snipers peripheral vision and the game mis-identified the camera as V. Putting the camera in friendly mode and getting into the system via a different camera was key, but I was not able to resolve the issue with the sniper mis-identifying the camera.

Cezar sent me a message and eventually asked how his ride is despite me leaving it with him (along with the money)
Cezar was the boxer with a pregnant GF (or wife or whatever) who stakes his ride against your 4k €$. When you defeat him, you have the option to either take your well-earned winnings (the 4k and his car), just take the money, just take the car, something else and not taking anything and wishing them a nice future. I took the latter option and he still inquired how his car is (the one I left with him). Not really an issue, but it is an inconsistency.

all conversations (especially the ones with shopkeeps) need a "goodbye" option, as shopkeeps sometimes don't register you've made a purchase
This especially happens when you leave the weapons merchant in megabuilding 8 (or wherever Vs first flat is located) who always behaves like you either didn't buy enough or anything at all. A dedicated "goodbye" conversation option, which would override them from going "wait, don't go" or "not even going to buy anything?" (as one clothing merchant told my V once after she left around 50k there and instead putting the NPC at ease.

Judy is still at the apartment when she texts you about having arrived at her grandparents' and she even tells you she's driving at the moment (while leaning against her apartments window)
Also not gamebreaking, but it IS immersion-breaking. This happened after I declined her advances after going diving with her (brilliant writing on that btw! :-O) and she said she will be leaving town in a few days. The day after that she sent me a greeting from Oregon (mmmkay) and I called her up to talk with her. The next day she sent a further still of having rented a car or something and I went to her flat, thinking "hey, let's have some nostalgia". Looking around the flat who do I see leaning against the window - Judy, saying she has time to talk as she is driving a car...

stats of items in storage do not populate
Every item shows as having a stat of 0.0. it would help to see the items actual stats to know whether you want to swap the one you're wearing or not.

it should be possible to select how long you want to rest
... instead of a pre--set time.

during the gig "violence" when you're supposed to carry Liam out of the room, the door slams shut with barely any time to slip out. if you don't make it, you're stuck inside the room
When you've finished talking with Lizzie and pick up the body, the door opens and you have around 3 seconds to get out. You dont make it and that is where you live now.

entering what amount to sell/take/use would help
Here I mean us to be able to type the amount instead of just clicking the arrows or moving the slider.

during "Gig: A lack of Empathy" most of the animals are friendly and using cyberware on those who aren't causes massive drops in FPS
This is the one where you're supposed to install malware to let the former owner of Empathy (the bar) negotiate for his former partner to let him back into ownership of the bar. There are around 12 Animals in the bar, 6 being neutral and potentially hostile and 6 being allies. I guess all of them should be neutral instead.

a cheat console would be neat, but not essential :)
So eventually I'll want to have a fun-run, where I'd like to have a character with all attributes on 20 and lots of skills, just for a power-binge. :) Naturally I understand this is just me and the console is likely disabled because non-sence such as the above can cause severe instability in the game, but it would still be nice to have the option (with a HUGE warning that whatever you change may cause the game to become unstable and the gaming experience to be diminished). I am by no means saying the game is unbalanced or that I find it too difficult (playing on hard and since like lvl 40 I am breezing through, until then the difficulty was very reasonable, so excellent work on ballancing!), but having the option would still be nice.

in "Gig: Serial Suicide" - hacking or breaching the protocol of either of the workers outside causes one of them to become alert and the framerate to drop drastically
No matter whether I used Breach on the NPCs or the alarms, the result was still the same - one of the workers outside became alerted and FPS dropped significantly, which limits your options a lot, since this is a stealth mission (I think).
EDIT: after some experimentation I found this is not a bug related to the Gig above, but by having the (legendary) quickhack "Sonic Shock" being equipped (in a legendary Raven Microcyber Mk. 4 Cyberware, in case that is relevant)

Thank you for your attention and if you feel like something should be added or is unreasonable, please comment.

Greetings and have a lovely rest of your day!

Last edited:
Top Bottom