Some bugs i have seen

+
Not gonna include the Nude bug here but have seen it.... (Well guess this is including it lol)

Lose the ability to fire weapons, punch, hit enemies. In this bug you go to fire a gun and nothing happens, dropping the gun and picking it up thankfully fix's the problem. One that cant be fixed that way is the punching, you become unable to launch punch combos and your ability to punch slows down to about one every 4 seconds, every other attempt 'cancels' the animation. At the same time enemies begin evading all blows including bullets, you cant counter them or block their damage during this bug.
You have to restart to fix this problem.

From time to time when i summon my car in, it will be fully damaged, even if i just pulled it from the garage where it was in full condition.

Mantis Blades often cant hit enemies at point blank. (Outside of the weapon/unarmed bug above) I suspect their range is set shorter than fists lol.

Enemies attacked with non lethal methods (Such as Contagion or punches, or even any weapon using the non lethal mod/implant mod) leave pools of blood, appear and count as dead, show dismemberment.

Convo choices sometimes instantly time out when they appear instead of letting you select what to say.

Using a Mirror can crash the game.... often.

Autosaves cause the game to stutter.

Top Bottom