Some bugs I've encountered

+
First, the game-breaking bug:

If I'm in combat , crouch, scan, then hack and press F to use a quick-hack while remain crouched, the screen locks up. The game is still running, so I can move, shoot, and everything, but I won't see it because the screen is basically a green-tainted screenshot with the scanning UI over it that doesn't rerender. I can't exit out of the scan or exit the menu. The only way is to force-quit the game with CTRL+ALT+DEL. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with me remapping the crouch to L-CTRL, and the scan to C. This is very reproducible, and happens almost every time I hack and crouch at the same time.

Non-Game Breaking bugs:

Before seeing Vik for the first time, if you leave Jackie in the car and park anywhere besides the red spot you're supposed to, Jackie stays in the car, but his dialogue still plays as you're walking your way to Vik's shop.

If you call Jackie while after visiting Vik, his player model will appear where you are in the lean-back sitting position. You'll hear two dialogue playing, one from the phone and the other from the Jackie that spawned in the room. This happened to me while I was in the Brothel that Evelyn and Judy is in, right after I did the braindance to find the location of the chip. When you hang up, the Jackie model disappears.

So I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm missing something, but my athletics-skill isn't leveling at all. I guess you need to run and stuff, and I'm doing that quite a lot. No progress though?

form me nothing crash on start redlauncher failed to start no Qt platform could be initialized

Top Bottom