Some bugs I've noticed so far and a performance question

+
Using the GoG version. Early on the guy eating a hamburger at (I think Lizzie's?) has the hamburger bouncing from the ground back to his hand. Also early in the game at the place with those dancers in the window there was a guy dancing right on top of another guy huddling close to the ground (I accidentally riled up the NPCs). Character models were clipping. Dum Dum is also following me around everywhere like a puppy dog. Not sure if he is supposed to do this or not. I have spoilered how I did the Maelstrom mission.
I chose to neutralize the malware, pay for the bot myself, and fight my way out of the factory against Militech.

Now my performance question. I know that this is a monster game, but I thought a 1080 Ti would be able to handle it better, especially with ray tracing off.

I read an early Tom's Hardware benchmark. The writer said if you have an older four core CPU you can forget about 60 FPS. Upon starting the game I found I was averaging around 30 FPS (visual guess). Just what I expected. Then I saw a thread on the Steam forums. The guy also has my GPU, but he has one of the more recent Core i9 CPUs, and he's getting similarly low performance. That far surpasses mine. I still have plenty of CPU overhead when running the game. His CPU has 16 threads. Mine has 8, so I'm not sure if the game is CPU limited. Is the game really just that punishing for a 1080 Ti? I'm running at 2560 x 1440 ultra settings.

Top Bottom