Some builds: Lookng for feedback on what i am coming up with

+
Last edited:
Post moved.
Thank you!!!!
Post automatically merged:

I have been updating the Build based on some feedback i got from someone on the Steam forums as well Right now its just the Netninja and that is the one i am not playtesting first

Last edited:
I have been updating the Build based on some feedback i got from someone on the Steam forums as well Right now its just the Netninja and that is the one i am not playtesting first
I'm not really an "expert" for builds because I think that it's mostly depend on how you play :)
But seem to be quite good for your "Netninja" (On my side, I prefer to have 18 in tech to obvious "crafting" reasons, but it's not important at all in any way for the build^^)
If there is "remaining" perk points, I could suggest : (in Ninjutsu) Hasty Retreat / Leg Up which are useful when sneaking :)

Last edited:
You can optimise NetNinja a lot. 10 Body is not a great place to stop because you miss out on strong 11 Body athletics perks such as "Like a Butterfly" and if you ever intend to run n' gun you miss out on "Divided Attention" and "Multitasker".

You also miss out on "Tenacious V" which allows you to benefit from "Rapid Bloodflow" in combat. Getting hit wont keep interrupting your hp regen. 12 Body is a good cutoff point because you get all of these things and access to rare Body cyberware (i.e. bioconductor, biomonitor, syn lungs, synaptic signal optimiser etc.

Is 5 points in tech really worth it for "scrapper"? Those 2 points can go into Body.

Ok now the big one. 20 Intelligence. Beyond 16 Intelligence you get no cyberware and there are no damage perks after "Critical Error".

In the quickhacking tree there is only RAM cost reduction/regeneration perks above 16. Imo you should take "Mnemonic" and "Daisy Chain" 3/3.

As long as enemies are under the effect of a quickhack, Mnemonic will make all your quickhacks cost -2 RAM and Daisy Chain will also reduce all your remaining cooldowns by 50%. Killing enemies with quickhacks counts for this.

You are missing Memory Boost (rare) cyberware. This gives you +3 RAM on kill. You get another +1 RAM on kill from the perk "Forget Me Not".

When you put it altogether, you cast "Ping" so everything is under the effect of a quickhack, then kill as quickly as possible. It doesn't matter if you kill with quickhacks or weapons. Every kill will give you +4 RAM and reset your cooldowns allowing you to spam your hacks.

If you have Legendary Detonate Grenade and Legendary System Reset, you will also get stacking cost reduction passives for the next quickhack you cast. You do not need to kill with quickhacks to stack these passives. Any explosion kill will stack Detonate Grenade's passive including thrown grenade kills and even environment explodables like cars and gas cannisters.

This is why you don't need "Anamnasis", "Optimisation" or "Master RAM Liberator" and you save 4 attribute points. These points can get Cool to 20 for "Merciless" and Reflex to 20 for "Dragon Strike". Or if you want to play out of stealth more, you can take Body to 16 for "Dog of War" and "Cardio Cure" (these stack additively with Rapid Bloodflow). You also access to epic cyberware and a few legendaries like "Second Heart".

The only good reason to go 20 Intelligence imo is if you want to play the breach minigame a lot and you want to reliably upload 3+ combat daemons. Then you need "Head Start", "Compression" and +1 buffer from 19 Breach Protocol.

NetSam follows the same logic. 4 free points you can put into Cool to get all the legendary Cool cyberware as well as 5 stack cold blood and stack on crit.

Top Bottom