Some cards not showing images (only Frames with no picture inside) in some Locations

+
Some cards not showing images (only Frames with no picture inside) in some Locations

Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing Card Frames that have no image/picture inside of them. I am seeing this once in a while (not often but it is somewhat common) in Loading Screens (the top card) and in ReDraws (where you pick which card to replace) and in the Deck Selection screen sometimes. I have not seen it happen in any Crafting areas or Building areas (as far as I can remember at the moment).

Screenshot example attached of Loading Screen with no card image showing

I am posting here because, while I realize the game is still in a Beta phase, I don't want to 'bother TechSupport with yet another bug' if it isn't really a bug - what I mean is, if no one else is experiencing this, then I will just continue Troubleshooting my own system, as the problem may lay there (if no one else has this occurring).
I did a quick Search here for "no picture" and "no image", etc. but no results came up.

(I have tried the 'typical steps' so far, of Verifying Gwent, Re-installing Gwent, moving it to a different partition/drive, etc)

Attachments

• photo139200.jpg
    photo139200.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Top Bottom