Some cool Cyberpunk 2077 products coming

+
A comic book from Dark Horse:
Notice the name on the bottom left? Marcin Blacha? https://twitter.com/thetathetatheta?lang=en Lead writer, Witcher 3, among many other things. And CDPR Story Director.

Dark Horse toys and mugs: https://www.darkhorse.com/Search/cyberpunk 2077\

And of course the figures you guys already know about and will bankrupt me.

I always thought this to be very odd, merch for a game that is not out.... like floor mats for a car that has not been produced.

I always thought this to be very odd, merch for a game that is not out.... like floor mats for a car that has not been produced.

If the merchandise looks cool and can stand on its own, regardless of how the game turns out, it's a good purchase, in my book.

@Sardukhar

I think the action figures look like garbage, but the statues look fantastic.

I think the action figures look like garbage, but the statues look fantastic.

Same.

I mean, I'll buy them all. I'm compelled to do so by three decades of conditioning. I just bought a monitor because one of my sons said, "I dunno, Dad. It's pretty Cyberpunk.." Sigh.

So yeah. If nothing else, the action figures can be used in the PnP like superultranerds that we are.

Same.

I mean, I'll buy them all. I'm compelled to do so by three decades of conditioning. I just bought a monitor because one of my sons said, "I dunno, Dad. It's pretty Cyberpunk.." Sigh.

So yeah. If nothing else, the action figures can be used in the PnP like superultranerds that we are.
Yeah, I've already ordered everything I can. I have a problem. :(

Cyberpunk has had long history way before Cyberpunk 2077. Its not like Cyberpunk genre needs Cyberpunk 2077.

Speaking of mercs, I would buy some MP3 player with Cyberpunk music loeded into it. If it cost something like 20 bucks, I would buy it and listen it on my holidays for example. Yeah, and rock with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom