Some features that if implemented can make the game way better

+
It's pretty clear that there are some features missing that hurt the game way too much. I will write them here in hope that someone from CD Red will read this and think aboua it.
1) VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION: Being able to customize your vehicle like in GTA. Meaning, different colours, stickers, tires, windows etc.
2) CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION: More options on customization. Options feel very shallow with very few different options. Sure, letting you change your genitalia is fun but not enough. More faces, more makeup colours, more hair options, eyes, noses, actual body skin (cyberskin) etc.
3) IN-GAME CUSTOMIZATION: Implement ingame customization in Ripdoctors. We hear all the time in the game about people changing their faces, their hair, even their entire body. And yet we are stuck with the character we created in the beginning.
4) RESPEC: Making the Respec chip actually reset your Attributes too. Resetting your perks isn't good enough if you can't change your Attributes.
5) ROMANCE QUESTS: Making hobbies a thing, Just like the roller coaster with Johnny. That was one of the most exciting and happy experiences for me in the game. CDPR should implement more hobbies and activities like this with your romance Partner. Cause I am pretty sure everyone is getting Witcher 3 lonely vibes in the End Game. i can't be the only one..
6) LESS CENSORSHIP: I am pretty sure that letting the player edit their genitalia confirms that a game does not want censorship. And the romance scenes are way too weak for such an advertised game. Also, always wearing underwear makes it weird. Why would you censor it when you advertise this game as "Censor-breaking" and rebelling.
7) BETTER VEHICLE DRIVING: Simple as that. Just make driving better.
8) SLUTTY CLOTHING: I feel like we don't have any options on slutty clothes. I can see so many NPCs' wearing amazing clothes and yet I am unable to wear them. Why??????? They already have the Clothing Textures and the 3D Models since they can be worn by NPCs'. It's really not that hard to make them all available for the player too.. And I don't get why they are not available from the beginning..
Those are the things that I feel are easy enough to implement in the near future (1 month). And I am sure it will make the game feel way more alive, ESPECIALLY in the End Game.

Last edited:
You should add your suggestions to these topics :

Or

Don't hesitate to contribute there.

6/ I think CDPR already answered on that. Modding community will handle that.
7/ is already handled by the modding community.

Agree with everything except for diving. Diving mechanics are good enough. What would you improve specifically?
What we need are more reasons to use car. Car races come to my mind. Was really surprised they were not in the game

Last edited:
#1 WORLD INTERACTION

It's a dead world with nothing to do but shoot and drive.
There were 2 nice "one-time" events that happened, but that's about it for the fun for the game.

Gimme minigames, I want a job in the game. Something.

Regarding points 6 and 8 specifically, it is exceedingly likely the were told by lawyers to tone it back or risk losing a distribution vector. What they want and what countries around the world want are two vastly different things and everybody lives to the tune of the legal system.

For me the biggest fixes, after AI improvements, would be factions, you should be able to lock yourself out of other content by getting on the bad side of the gangs that rule those areas, and finishing and adding more handwriten stories. There is an area in the northeast called Impala Automatics that you clear for the NCPD that shows off corporate corruption but half the shards and terminals there are blank. I want stuff like that fleshed out and that could lead into an entire other questline where we do some breaking and entering at the various Corp HQs scattered around the city.

A close third for me is the option to join Militech, MaxTac, or the NCPD. And some additional AI on those factions AND Arasaka scrubs to actually do more than casually look for V, the supposed murderer of the most powerful corporate head in the world.

Agree with everything except for diving. Diving mechanics are good enough. What would you improve specifically?
What we need are more reasons to use car. Car races come to my mind. Was really surprised they were not in the game

Id add some brakes.

Sadly even on nexus mod the Modding needs time as there is no official kit. Hopefully the devs give it to the community so that they can change things for their audience and preferences.

It's pretty clear that there are some features missing that hurt the game way too much. I will write them here in hope that someone from CD Red will read this and think aboua it.
1) VEHICLE CUSTOMIZATION: Being able to customize your vehicle like in GTA. Meaning, different colours, stickers, tires, windows etc.
2) CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION: More options on customization. Options feel very shallow with very few different options. Sure, letting you change your genitalia is fun but not enough. More faces, more makeup colours, more hair options, eyes, noses, actual body skin (cyberskin) etc.
3) IN-GAME CUSTOMIZATION: Implement ingame customization in Ripdoctors. We hear all the time in the game about people changing their faces, their hair, even their entire body. And yet we are stuck with the character we created in the beginning.
4) RESPEC: Making the Respec chip actually reset your Attributes too. Resetting your perks isn't good enough if you can't change your Attributes.
5) ROMANCE QUESTS: Making hobbies a thing, Just like the roller coaster with Johnny. That was one of the most exciting and happy experiences for me in the game. CDPR should implement more hobbies and activities like this with your romance Partner. Cause I am pretty sure everyone is getting Witcher 3 lonely vibes in the End Game. i can't be the only one..
6) LESS CENSORSHIP: I am pretty sure that letting the player edit their genitalia confirms that a game does not want censorship. And the romance scenes are way too weak for such an advertised game. Also, always wearing underwear makes it weird. Why would you censor it when you advertise this game as "Censor-breaking" and rebelling.
7) BETTER VEHICLE DRIVING: Simple as that. Just make driving better.
8) SLUTTY CLOTHING: I feel like we don't have any options on slutty clothes. I can see so many NPCs' wearing amazing clothes and yet I am unable to wear them. Why??????? They already have the Clothing Textures and the 3D Models since they can be worn by NPCs'. It's really not that hard to make them all available for the player too.. And I don't get why they are not available from the beginning..
Those are the things that I feel are easy enough to implement in the near future (1 month). And I am sure it will make the game feel way more alive, ESPECIALLY in the End Game.
funny, i just posted something similar.

Top Bottom