Some general bugs here and there , i will probably keep adding if i find more.

+
I haven't tried these on 1.04 but didn't saw to be addressed by it on patch notes either,

Sometimes when you hover over an item the "tooltip" of the item stays up and persists on screen until you find another item to hover on.

Also after BD sometimes if you are far away the error message "You are leaving signal range" will persist permanently unless you reload your save game as you can see in the screenshot 20201212035013_1.jpg .

When i started the quest for the assassination of Rhyne as a Corpo, when i was left by the couple on the alley, the whole world was glitched. Lighting was off and artifacting was baaaad. I had to reload my save.

Sometimes if you literally decide to talk the last possible second on some dialogues that are "time based?" you will get double dialogues which is confusing. Literally 2 different conversations are happening in the same time and subtitles pop up for both. This happened to me on
the Sidequest trying to save Saul after the sandstorm on the deserted village, inside the house when you have to say to Saul to calm down and not talk about this and stuff.

Also almost everywhere when you talk with johhny most of the times he is glitching out, casuing most of the times not to talk what he is saying, other times instant teleporting to another position (without the fancy animation), or overlapping with another conversation and messing it up. [/SPOILER]

Floating items exists like phones guns and stuff, also the hitboxes of several items are off, and you can't interact with them, pick them up and stuff until you rotate like 344343°. Also some items are close to NPC and you can't interact with them since F is bound to talk to the NPC.

You are basically bald on the mirror if you wear anything on the head.

When i went to retrieve the bot to complete the mission for Arasaka thing on the gang's building, i killed an npc and glitched on chair and started artifacting everywhere like rays were popping out and distorting it's body. i had to movie it to stop this.

On the hotel after failing to go full stealth an npc that spawns in the elevator a heavy one got glitched there appearing and dissapearing and wasn't able to shoot, so i was basically shooting in the air at that point and i was hitting it.

Some of my items went missing after finishing after i got shot in the head by Dex, i thing it was a full body suit, not the mission one, but one i had picked up

the one you are going to kill nash , when you go to his safe house, if you die you spawn in the driver's seat and you are inside your friend's body,

The reward from complete a Gig where you have to recieve a cyberware mod from a ripperdoc is not intuitive, you have to search hard for the free one. I'm pretty sure i couldn't spot it the first 10 times it tried. I can't remember exactly the name
--

On the settings menu when i'm trying to hit any F key for example to reset settings to default is not working really,. I have Logitech's G915. Also i guess a known issue with Logitech MX series where i can't hit the middle mouse button and i have to remap it everywhere, except it cannot be remmaped to unequip stuff so i have to use my controller.

Attachments

• 20201212035013_1.jpg
    20201212035013_1.jpg
    616.6 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Also after BD sometimes if you are far away the error message "You are leaving signal range" will persist permanently unless you reload your save game

Can confirm this is a bug on v1.0.5 similar to "Overheat" UI.

you can escape lock down, by fast travelling to el cojo bar, whatsoever no quests are spawning in the forbidden areas of the map.

If you leave AfterLife after Delamain is waiting for you and start some new sidequests and stuff, when you come back, Jackie isn't there, you enter the vehicle, the vehicle starts, and suddenly out of nowhere jackie spawns besides you

If you go to the roof of the arasaka's building where the Katana is waiting for you, it's pretty hard to enter the vehicle in the first place, because almost everytime V will climp onto it. But you can't pick the datapad. So we don't know what's in the datapad.

If you stealthly kill everybody in your way, randomly after some time messages that bodies have been discovered are popping up and enemies are alerted. Which is not possible since you killed everybody on your way and hid the bodies.

if you have double jump upgrade before going into the main mission, at the end of the main mission where you supposed to be meeting with dex if you quicksave and reload, you can run and double jump and essentially escape the motel area. You can't do much, neither drag a gun but you can go to your appartment have some sleep right before you go there and get shot in the head. xD

Right after The Heist and after you leave your appartment your Health is 0. and consuming heals doesn't change it until you die

Sometimes when you call your vehicle it spawns in another vehicle and some times they just both explode. Other times your vehicle will spawn in a weird verticall position.

Sometimes when you fall from a relatively low position, you will glitch out and die immidiately.

NPCs some times might glitch and stop shooting you, while they can still taunt you.

Some times hud bugs out and you can't see your health bar

Top Bottom