Some glitches I encountered

+
Hello,
This is my first post on the forums. I was wondering if it was the right place to post these, and report issues.
My playthrough is, for now, going smoothly. So I just want to point out some things I have noticed here and there, if I may.

Automatic Love
Before quitting the Cloud, we can find a room with Evelyn's jacket. Johnny will then appear for a talk. After he finishes the talk and disappears, we can still scan him where he was sitting.
1608503647255.png

Again, during Automatic Love, if you run fast enough, you can avoid the final fight, and get your inventory back. The alerted guards will then see you through the wall and even shoot at your direction (they won't hurt you, though). As you can see in the next screenshot, they can see the player, and their alertness (eye) gauge will fill up.

1608503781025.png

There is one point where you finish the mission, take an elevator, and Johnny shows. He talks and his cigarette keeps floating:
1608503916501.png

The cigarette keeps floating even after Johnny disappears.
1608503944401.png

Disasterpiece mission
Was walking in Jig-Jig Street and investigating. Saw this woman sitting on nothing:
1608504013110.png

During Disasterpiece, when you're looking for Evelyn, you can come across two people who can't see you because their vision is inverted. I'm not sure if it's because they are using VR or their vision angle has glitched. You can see it on that screenshot:
1608504095078.png

Double Life
During Double Life, you are given the choice to sit on the bed. I don't know why, but the player's shadow at that point is completely messed up.
1608504145610.png

Ghost Town
If you save (quicksave) when Panam drives you to Nash (to take revenge), then die during the mission and load your quicksave, you end up inside Pannam instead of being on your sit. You then see Panam from the inside. Happened consistently. Died 3 times, reloaded 3 times, same. Once you arrive, you can exit the car without issue, from the right door, correctly.

1608504289366.png

Both Sides, Now
In Judy's apartment, the shadow cast by the light in the room has a hollow around it. It's weird.
1608504344211.png

**A comment about Police Cars**
The vision from inside the police cars is too clogged. You really can't drive them that way. Maybe make it possible to better see through the grid?

**Appartment**
On the mirror scene where V sees Johnny instead of himself, the cigarette isn't on the ashtray, but floats.
1608504529617.png

Thank you.

If this is a right way to report things, I can continue. If there are things to change, please, tell me and I will improve the reports. If this isn't the right place, please feel free to move the thread or delete.

those are pretty minor, i think its not gonna be high on their to do list.

That's perfectly understandable. And even if my reports get lowered to the last position of their to-do list, I think it's worth reporting. Actually, as you said, they have much to do. But later, to polish the game, they might need us to report everything we encounter.

I have no idea where to post these, so I'll keep on posting them here.

The Heist
I noticed that the navi on the roof was "absent" for NPC. And it's really hard to get to take the Satori Katana and read the message on the computer. The door prevents the player from approaching.

1610576426236.png

Aldecados Rally Bolero Jacket
When my female V wears that jacket for the first time, all the cloths disappear for the body, even though they are still equiped. Removing the jacket leaves V without anything, even the censorship panties are absent. See album here:
Belly of the beast
When you finish up Adam Smasher, you can take up Saul's body. If you do so and put him on the ground, Saul's body floats in the air. Happened consistantly.
1610576763542.png

All Along The Watchtower
During the last mission before quitting NC, you can roam as far as you want from Panam Palmer, and even encounter agressive NPC, that can kill V.
In the same mission, when I visit the mission Journal, I can see that The Beast In Me is still available. And I suspect it can be triggered if you go see Claire… since you can go as far as you want without getting the message telling you to go back.

Top Bottom