Some graphic settings have no effect

+
Hey, new to the forums; I was wondering if anyone else with a 4090 was having issues with the graphics settings in Cyberpunk 2077? I've run the benchmark with DLSS off, set to performance, set to quality, and set to balanced, and in every case I got the same results in terms of image quality and framerate. Changes to the other settings have an impact, but not these for some odd reason. Out of curiosity, I asked my roommate who has a 3080 to do the same tests, and the settings seemed to be taking effect for him. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and my display drivers, still no luck :/

Hey, new to the forums; I was wondering if anyone else with a 4090 was having issues with the graphics settings in Cyberpunk 2077? I've run the benchmark with DLSS off, set to performance, set to quality, and set to balanced, and in every case I got the same results in terms of image quality and framerate. Changes to the other settings have an impact, but not these for some odd reason. Out of curiosity, I asked my roommate who has a 3080 to do the same tests, and the settings seemed to be taking effect for him. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling both the game and my display drivers, still no luck :/
To be sure can you try to quit and relaunch the game between each change (to be sure that your settings are applied).
(because from what I saw here and there, between DLSS off and on, you should see a significant difference. Even more by enabling the "frame generation" option).

You're most likely CPU limited, that's why DLSS won't help you increasing frames.
I suspect the 4090 currently outperforms any CPU in most situations.

Depends on resolution. No cpu can keep up with a 4090 at 1080p in any game pretty much. 1440 some games gets cpu bottlenecked some dont. its not until 4k that you really see it become allways gpu locked.

There's nothing wrong with CPUs, DLSS is literally not working for me too with RTX 3080.
Even if I select every mode, there's no difference in framerate and image quality, and the option is not even greyed out, it's just not doing anything.

Top Bottom