Some important tweaks for some cards...

+
1.-Buff Blue Mountain Elite (Elven Saboteurs) like before. I'm saying this because this card is useless.
The reason for my words? 1 base power, 1 reach and if there are more than one enemy in the melee row it can't do nothing...
All decks are playing Witchers trio (Vesemir, Eskel, Lambert) and Wild Hunt Riders so this card is super useless, seriusly do something with it.

*Here a significant suggestion for it: Deploy. Melee: Damage an enemy by 4 if there are not other units on its row. (of course it will be able to attack an enemy in the ranged row, because right now this card is worthless)

*If you make this change you can raise Magne Division to 3 base power again for balance.

2.-Regis: Higher Vampire deserves the deploy ability like before. A decent balance should be the previous state of this card with one or even two more provision cost, because he is not viable as finisher now.

3.-Geralt Yrden deserves at least 3 base power instead of 2, like all Geralt cards.

-Instead of nerfing things you're killing some cards guys. Be careful with this. (Schirrú ejem, ejem)-

4.-Nilfgaardian Knight in his current state is too strong just for a 5 provision cost card. A better way to balance this card should be something like:
Boost an enemy unit by 2, if there are no enemy units, damage self by 2. It's just an example but you got the idea.

*Also here an important suggestion for Schirrú: Provision cost 11. Zeal. Order: Destroy all other units with the same power as Schirrú. After 2 turns destroy self.

This is much better than what we have now. Fair and balance. Now do your job well.

M3e0w

Forum regular
1. Who are you to reprimand game designers on their balance choices?... xD

2. Like.... most of those cards seem to be ok-ish, or at least waaaay down the lader of what ought to be looked at.

3. Regis is capable of a big point swing, if you want him as a finisher invest in zeal?

Just my 2 cents anyway...

PS: I think NG knight was ok before, but even now it only gives 6p if you go 1st... with 5 provisions.... and you want to buff a 4provision unit to be worth 5(4 removal at that, removal is worth more..) with a condition that will almost never brick... seems a bit biased to me xD.................

rrc

Forum veteran
1.-Buff Blue Mountain Elite (Elven Saboteurs) like before. I'm saying this because this card is useless.
The reason for my words? 1 base power, 1 reach and if there are more than one enemy in the melee row it can't do nothing...
All decks are playing Witchers trio (Vesemir, Eskel, Lambert) and Wild Hunt Riders so this card is super useless, seriusly do something with it.

*Here a significant suggestion for it: Deploy. Melee: Damage an enemy by 4 if there are not other units on its row. (of course it will be able to attack an enemy in the ranged row, because right now this card is worthless)

*If you make this change you can raise Magne Division to 3 base power again for balance.

2.-Regis: Higher Vampire deserves the deploy ability like before. A decent balance should be the previous state of this card with one or even two more provision cost, because he is not viable as finisher now.

3.-Geralt Yrden deserves at least 3 base power instead of 2, like all Geralt cards.

-Instead of nerfing things you're killing some cards guys. Be careful with this. (Schirrú ejem, ejem)-

4.-Nilfgaardian Knight in his current state is too strong just for a 5 provision cost card. A better way to balance this card should be something like:
Boost an enemy unit by 2, if there are no enemy units, damage self by 2. It's just an example but you got the idea.

*Also here an important suggestion for Schirrú: Provision cost 11. Zeal. Order: Destroy all other units with the same power as Schirrú. After 2 turns destroy self.

This is much better than what we have now. Fair and balance. Now do your job well.
1. Nope. Without the reach, this card is just too powerful. To do 4 damage is a big thing according to Gwent in its current state. Every other card which can do it is at least 8 provision or on order ability. Even if someone runs W3 or WHR, you can still use her in the further rounds.
[About Magne Division getting a buff because this gets buffed, it was actually funny. It is not have cards should be balanced IMHO]
2. Nope. This was severely affecting Big MO players. So, it had been changed. This will probably never get reverted to protect the interests of Big MO players.
3. Same as above. Big MO players interests are more important. Sorry.
4. As long as an ST card is NOT too strong, it is fine.
5. Shirru NO. He fits the description of ST Elf. He will stay nerfed as he fits the basic condition of cards-to-be-nerfed.

Burn Tibor to the ground. 13 power that summons a usually crap card (only horrid Big MO get a good deal here), and nerfs it's ability? Pathetic. Why do things like this exist?

Cantarella boosts too heavily.

Get rid of Usurper. All leaders should augment hands, not be anti-game.

NG Knight is indeed stupid - how CDPR missed that is beyond me.

Sihil is too weak.

Viper Witcher should only banish Bronze cards.

Ghouls should only be able to consume other bronze cards, with provisions reduced accordingly. Well, something has to be done about the horrendous big MO deck.

M3e0w

Forum regular
Burn Tibor to the ground. 13 power that summons a usually crap card (only horrid Big MO get a good deal here), and nerfs it's ability? Pathetic. Why do things like this exist?

I once used Tibor in r3 and it summoned schirru, I lost because of that xD.....

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
The best would be if Tibor summons Old Speartip. That would be epic!

That honestly actually did happen to me in the dark days when I didn't know better and had a Big Monster deck!! Was pretty effing funny, tho.

M3e0w

Forum regular
That honestly actually did happen to me in the dark days when I didn't know better and had a Big Monster deck!! Was pretty effing funny, tho.

I had a Golem reveal old speartip once, then my opponent ate it with a golden ghoul.

rrc

Forum veteran
Doesn't Vilgefortz and Tibor summon from top of the deck?
But the top of the deck is random, right? :p That Unicorn and Golyat are the the cards which has definite conditions for summoning from opponent's deck and most of the times, Golyat's condition makes him even more stronger as the cards with the least values are mostly Deploy gold cards.

I agree on 1, the card should be buffed to be consistent at what it does, maybe it should go down to 3 damage if it would have 2 reach, however it being a super conditional 5/4 provision card, which is easily rendered a 1/4 provision card (while ALL other factions have these kind of 5/4 provision cards) is horrible design and utterly unplayable.
2: Maybe, it was pretty strong, though I agree that in its current form they could have also just delete the card and nothing would be lost.
4: No, it should be obvious why.

But the top of the deck is random, right? :p That Unicorn and Golyat are the the cards which has definite conditions for summoning from opponent's deck and most of the times, Golyat's condition makes him even more stronger as the cards with the least values are mostly Deploy gold cards.

I mean, there are a few cards that allow you to mess with your opponent's top unit. I forget their names, but one of them spawns the Guardian on top of their deck and that other one moves one unit to their graveyard. I think the unicorn is more random for your opponent since you'd have no idea what their highest or lowest unit will be. Anyway, my point is that Vilgy n Tibor can be controlled somewhat. :p

You could also combo Vilge with Albrich...

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Cynthia 9provisions, tibor 10provisions

Together they add up 13+6-4= 15 points for 19 provisions with having to draw both.

I think risking a random unit is better xD.

Does anyone use cynthia? Seems like a useless card to me.

Cynthia 9provisions, tibor 10provisions

Together they add up 13+6-4= 15 points for 19 provisions with having to draw both.

I think risking a random unit is better xD.

Does anyone use cynthia? Seems like a useless card to me.

It's not just provs and points, though, is it?

Tibor brings a GYrden or a Regis out and it's not just 11 points, it's pooped on your plans! Perhaps it should only summon a bronze?

It's not just provs and points, though, is it?

Tibor brings a GYrden or a Regis out and it's not just 11 points, it's pooped on your plans! Perhaps it should only summon a bronze?
But it is usally a card that you wouldn't have played anyway if Tibor is used in round 3, which he usually is. So he only poops on your plans if he draws a win condition and you had a way to tutor it. And in that case it seems you overcommited far to much into this single win condition.

But it is usally a card that you wouldn't have played anyway if Tibor is used in round 3, which he usually is. So he only poops on your plans if he draws a win condition and you had a way to tutor it. And in that case it seems you overcommited far to much into this single win condition.

I'm referring to its' use in R1/R2, which does happen more often with people often focused on "last say".

I agree if a card isn't in my hand R3 I don't expect to play it, so don't really care - except it's a heck of a points swing for limited provs. Speartip's only slightly more points yet is 15 prov.

Top Bottom