Some issues that could be fixed in the future

+
Hey there, so i've been waiting for a fix for these issues but so far none have been touch, so i decided to come here a hope this gets to the devs to get them fixed,

Javalina the car lol in high beams acts like theres a roof light rack when there isnt, you can see the light at the roof gliming,

Litle mule and colby butte has the roof lights and they dont work,

Theres a crafteble hat in the uncomon list that isnt visible when is put on,

There's still two silencers that have the wrong model, they are swaped,

There's a database entry for some weapons that presents the wrong weapon, unity has the liberty image, and so much more,

Some items doesnt have a world model, they have insted have either a gold/brown bag or a diferent model of the object, ex: the bags from the dispensers like drinks or food,

There's still a bug with the ping hack you get from Tbug, that is still consider as a quest item,

The bikes in first person still have the fov mess up, and looks like we have the face into the gas tank, also some cars have the fov to low that makes harder to drive in first person,

During day time, its imposible to drive some vehicles in first person mode, the most infamous is little mule, that have the bright all up, only looking sideways does alowed to see something,

And thats all i have, of the issues, i still am in 2 act, lol, with all the updates fixing quests and all the stuff i just gave up, and want to see this game fully fixed to try again all the 104h i spend playing it

I do have some requests that gave a option for more customization,

I like the weapons in game, but there are only 4 silencers all of them diferent but some doesn't fit right on some weapons, others looks ugly, and there are some that look out of placed on some weapons, more variety on them like 4 more, would be better,

The fact that there isn't a way to change ammo to a specific weapon, like, for instance if i like a certain weapon but it was the radiation efect but i need the shock efect to deal more damage to a especific enemy, why can i have a way to change ammo type like i have with the granades, make only the unique and iconic weapons locked on that specific damage type and the rest of the world weapons have a default ammo damage of physical damage but with the option to change the ammo type to all the others,

Theres no way to preview a clothing from a shop vendor, and some weapons display the wrong color or version of the weapon, like i picked up a revolver, that was pink but the dispay in the inventory was a yellow revolver, although equiping the weapon will display the correct color,

There are some quests, in this case side quests that could reward you with something but only rewards you with eddies and rep, the one that comes to mind is the Gig Flight of the Cheetah, when we rescue the guy and he goes out leaving his car with us, at least we could get as a reward from saving him a message telling us "tanks for saving my butt i'd like you to keep my car as a token of apreciation, take care"

But this is just my end, just liked to see this as part of the game and not just a mod for it

Top Bottom