Some kinds I would not want to meet in a dark alley

+

Forum veteran
Yeah, my worst fear is that I'll be walking alone one night, only to turn the wrong corner and end up surrounded by kids doing gymnastics and sports tricks.

That video should be renamed "kids with overbearing parents who deprived their children of childhood so that they could vicariously revel in the glory they never achieved for themselves."

That video should be renamed "kids with overbearing parents who deprived their children of childhood so that they could vicariously revel in the glory they never achieved for themselves."
Probably true in some cases.

But that one girl practicing boxing with her father (I presume) was so fast I really thought human cat.

It's pretty amazing what they can do however i'm not impressed.

Everything those kids did was hinged on physical ability. Not to diminish their achievement, but a task requiring only physical ability and repetitious training does not astound me. But thats just me and as a scientist i value mental ability over physical ability which is my bias.

I don't think you will ever find a child that will revolutionize the way we live and think because to do this you need to train exponentially more and experience more to be able to develop the brain muscle to a point where it can effectively change the world. Physical training can be accomplished by anyone, being a genius on the other hand is for that exceptional 1% of human beings.

Yeah, my worst fear is that I'll be walking alone one night, only to turn the wrong corner and end up surrounded by kids doing gymnastics and sports tricks.

"Aahh! It's Junior Cirque Du Soleil! My phobias!"

• RED Point
Reactions: 227
Ahhh so you are a kuklophobe

As a Swede... that, combined with what Sardukhar said, sounds... well... go to goodle translate, choice Swedish as the language on the left side, choice your language of choice on the right... and write in the three first letters from the phobe-word Cipher just used... you'll see what I mean... o_O

lol i get where your coming from now... :p

but it's simply following the greek description for how we characterize english words into the 'phobias' linguistics. you know etymology and all that. lol.

Top Bottom