The minimap disappears every time anything pops up on the left side of the HUD (loot, collectables, messages etc.).
The bug is related to specific resolution 5120x1440 (32:9). Described in this thread:Gameplay forum thread
I'm playing on my and after some time, I started to notice these problem were very usual in my game:.
During a car run, sometimes you can't hide back in the car.
Environments & Objects:
Grass floating on the desert area.
Weapons / Combat / Cyberware:
Cyberware mods disappearing from inventory after looting them. More frequently with legendary rarity.
Hacking cards are changing rarity without updgrading or looting them. I had 2 uncommons hack cards inside my inventory and after reloading the game, they suddenly became epic. The inverse happened too.
Map icons crazily moving around the map while you walk/drive (specially marked icons).
Inventory bug, when you disassemble a grenade it still stays in the inventory slot until you close the inventory and re-open. And there is a noticeable delay in the items you acquired (like you picked up 20 items and disassemble items) that appear as messages in your heads-up display.
- Quest "With a little help from my friends", Panams voice sounds like radio chatter although sitting right beside her in the vehicle, colleagues vehicles teleport, in the argument Sauls animation doesn't fit the audio. he leaves the group and still sounds as he stands right in front of the player and Panam
- Vehicles causing wear of friction on unfortified roads
- Brennan Apollo has no wheel animation when called
- Trauma Team Atlus is hovering over an empty car in northern Watson
There are gameplay bugs with Evasion, Armor, and Resistance. For reference, I am playing on Xbox One S.
Evasion: it seems like all percentages are applied as percentage multiplication of V's original value of 1, which means that when you get an Evasion increase of 4%, rather than 5% total evasion, you get 1.04. The end result is that Evasion never goes above 2 or 3. It seems from gameplay that V is meant to go up to values of 70 or 90.
With Armor, the armor buff from the technical tree is not applying correctly. I have checked values before and after increasing the technical attribute, without any increase in the armor stat itself.
Resistance: Some items and abilities add to resistance correctly. Some, such as the legendary cyberware Cataresist, do not. Before applying Cataresist I had 12 resistance, after I had 16. This means that Cataresist was also applying it's stats as a multiplier to the base Cataresist stat, not adding via addition. As a means of comparison, the perk that boosts resistance in the Cold Blood tree adds more resistance via addition, which feels like the correct way of doing things.
The end result of all these bugs is that V feels much, MUCH more fragile than they should be. V tends to die almost instantly on hard mode to NPC's of the same level range.
for 1280 x 1024 resolution, hovering over weapons and other items will not display item specs. If I switch to any other allowed resolution, it works fine, but then I am using less of the screen on an already small monitor (1280 x 1024 is native, samsung syncmaster 914v). It's super frustrating and almost impossible to understand how good/bad your weapons/items are when there's no way to see the specs.
Everytime you load - die, reload - the game will consume a little bit more ram. Eventually it might end up causing frame drops and be unplayable until client is restarted.
I've noticed this because i play with MSI Afterburner and Riva active and it happened to me one time, after playing for 3hs (died a lot, like a lot of times) and suddenly my game was using about 12gbs of ram and frames dropped to 15ish (i'm at stable 60 fps). Normally when i open the game its using 8 to 9 gbs of ram, and it slowly scales up from there every time i load.
Some of the cars and bikes you buy are buried up to their axles + other examples. PC
Go outside you're apartment,turn left and go right around to the fence. One guy just walked right through.
Regina Jones and Dino Dinovic lose their voice for a few missions. Have to restart game to fix.
Cyberpsycho sighring-seaside cafe, crates clipping into light.
Residual objects,cigarettes seem to be the most prolific and more sunken vehicles.
Gig-Family Matters. Floating boxes.
Another example of the same npc's close together + blue band appears at this point for a while.
I am not sure if it was mentioned here. Just correct me if it was.
1-4 annoys me the most because they make playing BORING:
1. Vertical dodging does not work on PC (at least I did not succed) 2. I have got problems with running while dodge fight. Sometimes it does not work (stamina is OK)
I am going to verify this solution:
There are so many buttons we should, but couldn't assign ourself. The question is why? I'm pretty sure, in TW3 you could do all that from the start...
NPC AI is almost NOT existing
3. I follow EXPECTED PATH. No strange choices. AI i so stupid that it is boring. There is no challenge during fights except high HP+ARMOUR+ATTACK points. For example during "Disasterpiece" inside a building I was fighting with enemies. After that I heard voices of 2 guys that was eager to fight. They did not try to find me. They just waited for being killed by me in a room while only screaming that they find me. BORING. Before killinge aggravated NPCs I killed first 2 other NPC resting on a sofas in another room. BORING BORING.
4. Example: In "Disasterpiece" I could easily kill enemy NPCs using synapse burnout. They did not find me because they did not wanted to leave a room.
5. Using synapse burnout is even more boring outside of buildings.