Some Known Bugs (Outdated)

+
I have noticed a complicated inventory glitch specifically regarding quickhacks. Best I can tell, whenever you get a quickhack as a reward, say for a quest, it doesn't simply give you the quickhack. It seems to UPGRADE an existing quickhack you have in your inventory (say from blue to purple), then creates a ghost version of the lower level quickhack that you CANNOT see, access or use in your inventory. However you CAN see (and SELL) the ghost version in any store.

I've placed two pictures in this post demonstrating the issue. The first is a shot of my inventory, where you can see the quickhacks that I can actually use. There aren't a lot of them, and there should be a LOT more (I haven't sold many or any in my game). The second shot shows my quickhack inventory at a merchant. These shots are taken one right after the other, so I haven't sold or bought anything. As you can see, there are a TON of quickhacks available for sale, but very few available for use. I'd not been paying very much attention to the quickhacks that I wasn't currently using, but once I realized that I should have a lot more quickhacks in my inventory, I became pretty upset.

I finally realized what was going on when I got a specific epic quickhack as a reward for a quest (purple Weapon Glitch hack), and I previously had a blue version of the weapon glitch hack in my inventory. When I received the quest reward, I immediately pulled up my inventory, saw that I had a purple Weapon Glitch, but my blue version had disappeared from my inventory. I then went to a store and pulled up my quickhacks, and there was my blue version, ready to be sold, but completely useless and missing from my game inventory.

Attachments

• IMG_0166.JPG
    IMG_0166.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0167.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 66
I'm certain that this may be not a bug but it still is very frustrating:

I have put all my iconic weapons into the Aldecaldos stash before moving, and expected them to be connected to the main stash. This seemingly wasn't the case. After I finished that job everything in that stash was gone.

Afterwards the stash was empty and my weapons were nowhere to be found. I read on the forums that some people said things returned when buying a new car etc. do I wasn't really worried and I didn't want to repeat the 1 hour I spent from there. Now 20 + hours away from that point, tried everything to get my guns back and being somewhat frustrated about the situation as I wanted to try some new play styles.

This was literally the only time I used the stash (after 30 hrs or so) and I picked the worst possible time to do so.

Please, connect all the stashes or make it possible to produce iconic weapons so we can get around that issue. Thank you.

PC:
-NPC Citizen animation sometimes shaking when sitting on bench
-Jackie passing through closed elevator (The rescue quest)
-Leaving V's car for a long time for some point car is floating
-V's car hard to accelerate on Parking lot of Lizzies Bar
-Leaving V's car on roadway and leaving for a long time traffic will generate, the A.I not making a decision to escape into situation. Solution V's car must auto park somewhere on inner field away from roadway or make V's car dissapear , car will only show if V's calling it
-Wanted / Police System a.i broken on some point police will spawn random behind you, police will shoot you without doing anything and running few blocks they will not chase you. Hope for reworks on Police system with hot pursuit like feature in future :)
-Quality of life changes must have ability to toggle walk and re assigned skip dialogue and crouch button on controllers
-When visiting V's apartment and using the mirror V's goes into bald w/ head gear equipped
-Ability to toggle on/off main mission route guide lines
-Maybe adding delay on interaction on object to avoid mission bug like retrieval of "illegal medicine" stuck side quest.
-When using mouse, the icon "track location" not appearing on minimap icons
-When buying an item on NPC inventory and with insufficient funds after exiting the menu, notification will pop up "New item obtained"
-Overlapping UI Cyberware menu
-Mission like retrieving an item stuck ex. (illegal medicine) side mission
-Animation glitches when V's washing his hand with blood (blood overlapping into his hand)
-NPC enemy glitch "prologue" johny silverhand on arasaka elevator. The enemy is stuck behind the door/elevator can't kill the enemy and the mission is stuck.
-NPC enemy glitch "escaping into the elevator" with jackie in konpeki building. The enemy is stuck on elevator not doing anything.
-NPC enemy sensitivity sometimes in combat mode they're not pursuing you, instead they're standing still and waiting for something or not doing anything
-Ingame screen cursor for picking up an item not working even though the cursor is centered on item still not working.
-After enemy, npc death "Rogdoll" physics is way too much soft and not realistic to see
-Occasionally PC Crashing occurred when roaming (driving) :(

https://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/kafm9s

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077-20201216-213210-9104-10648.zip
    2.8 KB · Views: 73
  • Cyberpunk2077-20201211-200359-13208-13496.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 57
  • 132009632_968091840266583_7252702278009675171_n.jpg
    132009632_968091840266583_7252702278009675171_n.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 48
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 64
  • CrashReporter.txt
    35.2 KB · Views: 110
  • MISSING GUITAR.png
    MISSING GUITAR.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 66
  • stuck hints cyber deck.png
    stuck hints cyber deck.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 52
  • DxDiag.txt
    92.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Crackling audio (reported on PC)
A workaround to that, that worked for me, is to lower the Default Format from what you have (if it's above 96000 Hz) to 24-(/16-)bit 96000 Hz in your Sound Control Panel > [Your audio device] > Advanced.
I hope they fix it regardless.

Thank you for this comprehensive list!

01.png
02.png

Post automatically merged:

When you go to Kerry's Mansion and he is in his bathrobe.After he gets up the bottom half goes weird.
03.png
04.png

Last edited:
20201217_032633~2.jpg

I've tried everything to get rid of it. Even deleting and downloading the game again. It's for ps4 and it will always stay on the screen. Trying to find out if anyone else has seen this
20201217_033845.jpg

light machine gun - when having more than 1 mod slot it will change mods repeatedly on the 1st mod slot but other mod slots will be empty!

Please add:
  • Graphics
    • skin texture becoming grey around neck/shoulders for female characters with certain clothes, see here (link)
    • overly pronounced sharpening filter applied for PC players since 1.04, see here (link)
  • Interface
    • clothes cannot be sorted by armor rating but only by DPS (which is does nothing)
      • (I know you have 'item-sorting issues' on your list but maybe you could add this as a detail)

Cyberpsycho Sighting Lex Talionis bugged, the quest marker doesn't highlight in the quest log nor it shows up in the map. Going to the area (where supposed to spawn) also does nothing, hence can't finish that quest/line

Last edited:
There is a building next to JigJig street at street level where you can walk through and drive through the wall and then fall under the map. The spot is next to the scaffolding and on the other side too.
photomode_15122020_165158 (2).png

SPOILERS!!! There is a bug with Cesar(Boxer next to Padre) where he will msg you his babies picture. The bug happens during this exchange where he will ask you about his car... Even if you spared him his car, meaning you dont have the car.

Things that might be bugs:

Athleticism is increasing at a very slow rate.
I think using the monowire increases my Street Brawler skill. If true, this is odd.

Going to be posting bugs I find here as I play through the campaign now

Weapons can disappear after changing them or modifying their attachements....etc

20201217132433_1.jpg

Guy to the right seems to be having fun in one of the conversations scene

20201216194745_1.jpg

Another bug:

- Enemy AI can shoot through walls, happened multiple times during my playthrough, easily noticeable in missions like "Find the van in the lobby" in Pacifica

And another bug:

- Brigitte's mouth does not move while she's talking

And another bug:

- A messed up vehicle, equipment...etc HUD shows up in one of the sections where you play as Johnny, eventhough it does nothing other than animate after you press the buttons for it

Last edited:
- Some enviromental subtitles stay displayed although player stride away
- Quest-marker "Epistrophy: Rancho Coronado" is displayed three times on the map
- Quest-marker "Gig: Family Affairs" is displayed twice after finishing the task
- Quest "For my son" doesn't doesn't update after killing the target
- Item information doesn't get displayed when hovering with the mouse over the item in inventory
- After vehicle crash the action to mount the motorbike is replaced with "Open storage" --> need to take a few steps back and approach again to get the "Mount vehicle" action
- When in a phone call charged jumps aren't possible
- When open the scanner multiple times during phone calls the speech of the calling person stops
- Motorbikes sometimes do a front-wheel-break-flip when called
- When talking to Johnny outside the Motel he teleports from one animation into another one at a differen position (don't know if it's a bug or a feature... looked definetly weird as hell)
- When dissembaling a weapn attachment it doesn't disappear when the attachment inventory was entered through the weapon
- Although a quest is selected, the map route isn't shown. Happens in most of the cases in NCPD gigs

-V's car hard to accelerate on front of Lizzies Bar

There are multiple areas around the map where they don't want player vehicles around. The parking bay at moxis is ridiciolus though.

Last edited:
After completing main mission and go back to Afterlife before the last section. When you talk to the barmaid, she has a drink
but their is no bottle or glass.
After the operation and the 2nd set of tests. When you have to jack in their is no cable.
End game with Panam version, at end sitting on Panzer. Female V,s neck tattoo isn't sitting flush with the neck.
At various times the scan button(Tab) cannot be turned off so have to restart game.
All my bugs are on PC.

Last edited:
Two new bugs.
Some of Johnny's dialogue subtitles pop up and stay on screen even after reloading
River's iconic pistol the crash becomes a mission item after upgrading it to legendary and now some weapons will not show their stats when purchasing and equipping.

This post aims to be a comprehensive list of all known bugs across all platforms, and I hope to be able to update the list with the community's help (although due to my schedule, I might only be able to update once every couple days or so).

A note on spoilers: Please avoid spoilers. This is not a highly-specific bug report for CDPR to use to find all the bugs mentioned here, it is a list for the community to inform them of bugs, which platforms have them, and when they are fixed. One of the main reasons I wanted to make this list was for people who are waiting to play the game until most of these issues are resolved. So please be considerate and be suitably vague with your reports here. If you wish to inform CDPR of the issue, please make a separate topic for that in the platform-appropriate sub-forum of Technical.

To the community (and CDPR, if they care to participate): This list is too much for me to keep up with on my own. Please help me with this by commenting about additional bugs you find, knowledge of which bugs are exclusive to which platforms, and if a bug appears to be fixed. Thank you.

Current information on future patches: CDPR plans to have another patch released between DEC 14th and DEC 21st, and likely more as soon as they can finish them. Two major console-focused patches are planned. The first will release in January, with the second releasing in February.

Player character:
  • Health showing 0/0 when full
  • Breasts / genitals showing through clothing
  • Hair / clothing disappearing in mirrors
  • Hair / clothing disappearing in cutscenes
  • Player character falling through the floor / world (reported on PC)
  • Weapon-drawing animation issues
  • Player character unable to change weapons without reloading save
  • Player character getting stuck on level geometry
  • Unable to sprint / jump without reloading save
  • Player character respawning inside of NPCs
  • Character standing in vehicles / clipping through roof
  • Character T-posing, sometimes nude or without arms
  • Character being shot into the air by physics
NPCs:
  • Enemy levels scaling far too high compared to player level
  • NPCs looking like N64 polygon creatures
  • NPCs walking through solid objects
  • NPCs not animating properly during cutscenes (partially fixed in 1.04)
  • Duplicate quest NPCs
  • Enemies spotting the player through walls / after death
  • NPCs spawning in inaccessible or inappropriate areas (such as within walls)
  • NPCs stuck suspended in the air
  • NPCs popping in and out of existence
  • NPC pathing issues
  • NPCs standing in vehicles / clipping through roof
  • NPC T-posing, sometimes nude or without arms
  • NPCs being shot into the air by physics
  • NPCs misgender the player character in dialogue
Vehicles:
  • Carjacking doesn’t remove NPC from vehicle / causes other issues
  • Vehicles randomly flipping / shooting into the air / exploding
  • Vehicles not exhibiting proper collision
  • Vehicles missing roofs and other assets
  • Vehicles shaking / bouncing along road
  • Vehicles spawning in inappropriate locations
  • Vehicles disappearing
  • Vehicles getting stuck on flat surfaces
  • Vehicle pathing issues
  • Vehicle lights showing on surfaces when the lights are off on the model (reported on PC)
Environments & Objects:
  • Floating and / or duplicate cigarettes, mugs, etc. after NPCs use them in an animation
  • Textures failing to load for 10-20+ seconds
  • Elevator issues
  • Floating guns after killing enemies (partially fixed via day 1 patch)
  • Objects failing to load in
  • Physics objects behaving unrealistically or getting stuck to character models
  • Items glitched into the floor
  • When couching, stepping on objects forces you to stand (reported on PC)
Audio:
  • Crackling audio (reported on PC)
  • Missing sound effects / NPC dialogue
  • Overlapping dialogue / conversations
  • Cars screeching unnecessarily
  • Sound effects looping until reload save
  • Area music failing to load
  • Radio failing to load music
Weapons / Combat / Cyberware:
  • Intelligent bullets are broken for cetain builds, causing them to always fail
  • Certain weapons won't shoot during LDS
  • Smart gun reticle getting stuck during conversations
  • Missing stealth-takedown prompts
  • Unable to use gorilla arms at all (reported on PC)
  • Unable to use gorilla arms on doors and turrets
  • Unable to use grenades after exiting vehicles
  • Legendary weapons not appearing in inventory (reported on PC)
Other:
  • Photo mode issues (reported on PC)
  • Apartment icon appearing where it shouldn't (reported on PC)
  • Crafting bug: duplicate items when upgrading
  • Data mine reward issues
  • Fails to save settings after shutting down (reported on PS5)
  • Fast travel point outside V's apartment unusable
  • Performance issues (all platforms)
  • Crashing / failing to start
  • Save / reloading issues
  • Missing / incorrect items stats
  • UI issues
  • Scanner filter on during cutscenes
  • Clothing physics issues
  • Item-sorting issues
  • Camera issues during vehicle scenes
  • FOV changes and visual effects lingering after cutscenes
  • Can’t loot certain robotic enemies
  • Braindance effects causing seizures (fixed in 1.04)
May be mentioned in here somewhere, but I can no longer complete cyberpsycho missions. I reply to the msg, but it doesn't stick, returned to blue text as if I needed to reply again.

From my Hack/tech run, i got around 10 times my tech weapon (not always the same tech weapon) stuck and impossible to shot with (simple shot or charged shot). only way to get out of this issue was to throw it down, then take it and equip it again (just unequip/equip dont fix it)

Top Bottom