Some latest previews.

+
Some latest previews.

Today we bring you three new previews of The Witcher game published at IGN, Games Radar and Gamestar. You’ll find the latest info about the game at IGN coming straight from the E3 convention that was held in Santa Monica. Enjoy the read and remind yourself why is it exactly that you’re waiting for “The Witcher” to come out!

Gamesradar.com preview in russian read here:http://witcher.net.ru/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=157Also Russian version of GameStar.de is herehttp://witcher.net.ru/modules.php?name=Articles&pa=showarticle&artid=158

I've been keeping an eye on The Witcher for a while now so I'm really surprised that 3 short previews on the game are all that came out of this year's E3...

Well, as far as I know, the devs are more focused on the Games Convention in Leipzig and Gen Con in the US this year. And since they're not that huge a company, I presume they don't have that great a capacity to send a 30 strong team to every convention. Still, three previews isn't bad if they sent only one person there.

While I definitely can't read Russian, or any other language other than English for that matter (at least well), I'd be curious to know who actually translates all this stuff, such as these previews. If it's the Devs, they must be spending quite a bit on translators. If it's the fans, I'm impressed. Anyone know how this works? Ksandr Warfire? thx

Alibi said:
While I definitely can't read Russian, or any other language other than English for that matter (at least well), I'd be curious to know who actually translates all this stuff, such as these previews. If it's the Devs, they must be spending quite a bit on translators. If it's the fans, I'm impressed. Anyone know how this works? Ksandr Warfire? thx
I´m not sure, but I think Ksandr translates it...

Cool! And what dedication :) I'm assuming you don't get paid in cash but are somewhat recompensated by feeling that you're doing something worthwhile... :)

Top Bottom