some minor bugs and things which the game would benefit without

+
Hello dear CDPR and other chooms! ^^

While playing the following came up as something, that not really breaks the game, but could make it better if removed/adjusted.

in "Cyberpsycho sighting: The Badlands", approaching the cyberpsycho site too quickly from the Edgewood farm causes Reginas call to become mute
She still gives you the quest, you just don't hear what she has to say.

during "With a little help from my friends", Mitch's beer bottle has a cigarette stuck to the bottom
This is a cosmetic micro-gripe. :) It's not really an issue, just seemed strange. And yes I am aware that a cig can get stuck to the bottom of a beer bottle, happened to me many times. :)

romance (with Panam) is kinda shallow, going on patrol with her or just coming upon her doing leadership decisions would add the belief she has a life other than playing mobile games (or what she is getting mad about while holding her phone and going "AAAARGH" internally every once in a while :p)
Even just cuddling with her as you go to sleep at the camp (which currently also is not an option, shame) would be better than the one "did you miss me?" dialogue option. I am aware that at some point it will just be the same cutscene over and over, but it will at least give SOME variety to what you can do once the romance quests are done.

reporting derelict(ed) cars to the Aldecaldos could be a good side-biz :)
Could be body shop owners (such as Dakota Smith) instead of the Family, but the point is - once you're done there will be a LOT of derelict cars out there, shame to just leave them to the elements. :) And doing this could improve the conditions of the people you trade with, as more cars=more parts=more trade=more money=more stuff they can buy for themselves.

quickhack recipes should not disappear once crafted
This one I find to the quite strange - once you craft one quickhack (let's say uncommon Ping), V spontaneously forgets the recipe. If you then want to craft another (because you sold the one you crafted but need it for the rare Ping) you are either out of luck, need to wait until it drops or need to buy it. This is just such a strange feature when the materials to craft them just keep piling up (and so do the quickhacks, which you could instead turn into higher-quality versions of themselves and sell them for more money, or use them)

disassembling uncommon and common grenades does not return materials
I think this used to be linked to an exploit, so I guess that's why it's no longer possible? Would still be nice to have an extra source of mats though.

calming panicked civilians with a "are you hurt?" or "you're safe now." would be a nice touch
They just keep whimpering around places where I fought someone (or even just when I jumped from somewhere and they were in the general area) and it's kinda annoying. Being able to calm them and offer them healing (as there are thousands of Maxdoc Mk. 1s just laying around) to remedy their situation would offer nice contrast to the theme of Night City.

I would welcome the option to not pause the game while in the inventory
This would make trips in the elevator better. I know that's usually where the loading happens, but can it not also happen with the inventory open? No? Ok, you're the dev. :3

the screen flashes during gunfights in bad weather (solved by graphic driver update)
I chose to leave this in despite it being fixed, as it may be useful as a use-case for your support staff. In case this is already known - please disregard.

uncommon and rare Neon Arrow mods have the same bonus (reduces reload time by 5%, instead of 5% on uncommon and 8% on rare)
If this is working as designed - please disregard. Just seemed having the rare quality Neon Arrow redundand when it does the same thing as the uncommon one.

a charging enemy should not be able to change their trajectory ffs
This is particularly annoying in "Beat on the brat" missions, especially when you have a character without brawler skills. I was playing a gunner with 6 body and no boxing skills whatsoever and the fights were just pure torture. I have yet to fight Razor and expect this to be an exercise in futility. If it were at least possible to reliably read and dodge the opponents (with them not adjusting their trajectory mid-combo and only hitting you when they hit you, not when they punch the air a meter in front or to either side of you), this would make the quests a LOT more bearable.

I would prefer deeper convo options when a fixer gives you a task.
eg. in Gig: For My Son the client apparently prefers the target be delivered alive, while in Gig: Eye For An Eye the client prefers the target to be killed and left on the spot. Both have a "Neutralise XYZ" objective. This would be resolved with a "What does the client prefer?" and "What do you prefer?" conversation options towards the fixer during your call

music needs more tracks and shouldn't be limited to the car only
I suppose this is a move on your part to make the music grow stale a little bit later (if the same tracks were playing for all of my 350 hours that I have so far put into this game, I would start turning the radio off. But while they only play in the car/on radios, which you listen to only a quarter of the gametime, they do not grow old THAT fast. Good move!) but having a longer playlist, possibly even make a custom playlist from the in-universe songs for "on-the-go" situations (while you're walking the streets for example) would be cool. You could make this a paid DLC in the future to offset the cost of licensing the bands involved in making this.

it could be possible to hijack gun turrets and use/sell them (or report their location to a gang of your choice)
For example securing the Clouds would be possible if you put several gun turrets and someone (e.g. the Mox) for security. Then once the Tigers come and possibly get killed, that might start strenghtening the Mox and give SOME optimism to the City of Night. :)

Thank you for your attention, I hope the above has been concise enough and will be useful to you.

All the best and thank you for Cyberpunk 2077, you've done good! :-O

Top Bottom