Some Missed Opportunities, and changes that are needed!

+
Hello everyone. Huge fan of CDPR, even with a messy launch, I have faith they will fix this game completely, and then some. I just finished my first playthrough, with most side objectives completed. However I have made a list of missed opportunities, and tweaks the game desperately needs. Please add your own in the comments or if you agree or disagree with any of these:

(As of December 20, 2020).

Missed Opportunities:

- Police NPC interactions (such as paying off a bounty, or in person dialog/reward when helping out an officer.
- Police Cars Cruising.
- Police Chases. (Both for You & A.I).
- Vehicle Customization.
- Apartment Customization.
- Apartment and Vehicle collectibles.
- Apartment/House Shopping.
- An ACTUAL NEEDED use for an Apartment.
- NPC store vendors with dialogs, stories, or quests.
- Add Mouse steering for PC users.
- Gigs get boring after a few.
-

Things to be tweaked or changed:

- Add Random AI driving habits. (Aggressive, fast, normal, and slow drivers).
- Reduce the amount of weapons spawns. There are so many weapon drops, that it loses its exciting touch of finding a new cool weapon (like in the Witcher 3). It also decreases the amount of time and love you have for your current weapons.
- Reduce the amount of Grenades', health boosters, and other consumables. This way we don't have unlimited of these, and we would have to learn how to conserve them, or pay money to buy them. As of this moment, not one time have I had to purchase ammo, grenades', and health boosters. (Playing on hardest difficulty).
- Fix issues, OR Allow Adjustment of the seating position height in the vehicle 1st person driving. The issue starts with half the vehicles not being able to show the road ahead of you properly, due to the dashboard using up 70% of the screen. Most cars are fine. Some are just not drivable in 1st person.
- Change the water textures and quality. It looks like it is from a 2008 release. At least put in a slider in the graphical settings to change this.
- Add more physics! Such as bullets damaging walls, objects, or bullets creating a splash if shot in water.
- Add a One Touch "NO HUD" button, like in SCUM or other titles. Mainly for relaxed free roam, or quick screenshots.
- Add options to remove some of the annoying HUD elements and the hand holding elements, such as the objective location in bright yellow. Or simply "deselecting" a mission to get rid of it.
- Add more options for JIG JIG street, and more styles of cut scenes like in the Witcher 3.
- Add Walk button for PC.

Any other input can be useful! Thank you.

Top Bottom