Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
There won't be a patch today. I'm sure of it.

Silence says everything. Tomorrow is a national holiday in Poland and any sane person took friday off as well. So the patch will arrive next monday at the earliest. But yeah, probably not even then. Shitty community manager that can't communicate with his community is shitty.

If I was to hazard a guess - and it's probably not the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a simultaneous release of the patch on console and pc, potentially due to severity of the issue I could imagine one console manufacturer or another putting pressure to postpone the pc release to make sure consoles don't look bad.

It seems PC will get it week after console patch...
No use of releasing 1.05, beacuse in two weeks 1.06 is planned and it will be huge... So we will put all in one patch...
LoL :lol: But I begin to believe in this because they lied about Monday and Tuesday/Wednesday and now saying what ready to work all holiday(maybe that mean even Christmas holiday I'm not sure any more). I hope return to Witcher in late June at least.

I've written an email and even called CD Project to demand a refund. I paid for a faulty product and per EU consumers laws, I should get my money back.

Yeah, geez, is one bug enough to make you forget that The Witcher 3 is one of the best RPGs ever made? Not to mention the game has only been out for 2 weeks, yet everyone expects perfection!

This Game is very Great and i like support "CD Projekt Red" because GoG-Drm-free versions. But ... i cant play because story quest is bugged(since over 8days)... no fix in 1.05 (changelog) and in germany i write now to "consumer assistance office"

This is not a "Episode" Games ... i must stop playing because bugs ... and i wait for patch like "Life is strange episode 4" ... waiting 2weeks for continue playing?

Last edited:
The DRM free fact made me consider downloading Wild Hunt on Pirate Bay, but I didn't as the two last installments had entertained me greatly, but had I known that the consumers would do the beta testing, I would not have hesitated downloading the illegal version. Well done, CD Project. Good on you people for ruining one of my most anticipated games.

This Game is very Great and i like support "CD Projekt Red" because GoG-Drm-free versions. But ... i cant play because story quest is bugged(since over 8days)... no fix in 1.05 (changelog) and in germany i write now to "consumer assistance office"

This is not a "Episode" Games ... i must stop playing because bugs ... and i wait for patch like "Life is strange episode 4" ... waiting 2weeks for continue playing?

This is only an excerpt from the changelog of Patch 1.05
Perhaps the bug is fixed so anyway.
come down

Come Down? Why? I pay for a game and cant play the story ... I sell you a washing machine, and all what the washing machine do is pump cold water ... you will 100% bring it back to seller

Come Down? Why? I pay for a game and cant play the story ... I sell you a washing machine, and all what the washing machine do is pump cold water ... you will 100% bring it back to seller
Please delete your forum account. Your English is appaling.

No i wait for a bug free version ... 6-12 month. Patch 1.9.5. I pay 49€ for a early access bug game no thanks. wait for sale for 10€

In Germany, the manufacturer has the option of rework.
And that makes CD Projekt also.
You could have reason to be angry if they did not do anything.
Even a technical device is not always perfect in the first batch. Even a washing machine. ;-)

Bugs and Glitch are Ok but not in the story/main quests! and waiting for Patch ... Alot of Indi games patching faster or like Evolve after Day-One-patch, Or skyrim and more ...

Top Bottom