Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Last edited:
Is there a fix for the crashes caused (in theory) by Mystery of the Byways Murders? That prevent from fast traveling to velen/novigrad?

Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.

This is really annoying as I play on PC I liked the HUD size how it was prior to 1.04 let alone making it bigger again.... can we please have the option to have the HUD size how it was in the first place? I want to chose the HUD and loot pop up size, and not be forced to have it huge.

Let's just hope it fixes the effect performance, else this is pretty pointless.

yeah good on fixing bugs, but please have the effects fixed to so they dont make our game run at 20 fps.

Why are we enlarging the UI on PC? Seriously, I love this game but one of the things that makes it brilliant is the UI looks like it is perfect on a PC and if you want it to be bigger choose the option in the menu. I can not understand why you are making these changes now. I still havent patched the game with the last one because I didnt want an oversized comical loot window like DA:I

(PS and I say that as a PC gamer who plays with a controller on a huge tv, if I wanted it larger I would choose that option)

Last edited:
Top Bottom