Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Just like I said, this is only a part of the changes from the upcoming update. We are working to squeeze in a lot more in the next patch.

Hey Marcin. Are your people aware of game freezing problem? (I'm not talking about past inventory freezing).

People from reddit (me included) reported in tech feedback thread about freezing each 5-10 minutes. It seems to happen mostly indoors and in cities. It even hanged for me one time.

It first appeared in the prologue when you enter the Inn. I just started walking through it and it froze for few seconds. I thought maybe it's hard drive, nope it's not even being active when the freeze happens (LED not blinking constantly). Neither is CPU, I decreased CPU usage for that game only to 90% since Unity had a strange freezing bug which is solved by limiting your CPU usage. I thought maybe it's the same, but nope.

So it's either something wrong with Nvidia drivers or the game. Specifically my GPU is GTX 750 ti.

Last edited:
>The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.
Do I understand this correctly - this two bug fixes will be on upcoming patch (1.04 for consoles and 1.05 for PC) or in the future patches?

Been keeping my green quests in my log waiting for the XP bug to be fixed and doing PoI's in Skellige while waiting to do the Act 2 main quest after patch goes live.

@MarcinMomot I want to ask if the bug in the "Tower out of Nowhere"quest where
Handing the Grimoire to the mage didn't progress the quest and open the final door
is fixed or not.

Also to those that have gear dropped in certain locations as a 'storage'...make sure you go and grab it before applying the patch.

I hope there's good news about the camera when riding roach as well,or maybe the animation being out of sync.
I like all the improvements you guys make and hoping me and roach to be good buddies after this patch.

Just like I said, this is only a part of the changes from the upcoming update. We are working to squeeze in a lot more in the next patch.
You are doing a very good job and support your (marvellous) game more than many other developers do.

I hope at some point you also consider the Framerate on PS4. Because at night, with rain and wind and all these lighting effects, this game becomes near unplayable due to the constant low fps. And it's a shame. Because the game is so damn good.

Thank you to finally communicate on what you're working, most of us were desperete to know if all our reports had a value. I hope it will fix most major bugs.

Could you look at the sound bugs for some devices too please? Thanks

Thanks for the changelog, much appreciated. :)

If I'm reading correctly, this doesn't remove the ability to light things entirely, right? Just near other interactive stuff?

I think you can still light them with igni and shut off with aard.

the fix for the WATER armor bug? i still must play with this annoying bug? have geralt always wet is totaly annoying.

Can you please fix the Ps4 frame rate issues with next patch please is there a way to lock the frame rate to 30 fps like on xbone? I dont mine if you have to downgrade res to 900p just lock the frames at 30 the stuttering is annoying. after 3 patches and its still stuttering.

Maybe someone mention it before, I didn't read all. Can you please do something, that I can change the Buttons for my x-box controller on PC? I would love to have a possibility for quicksave!!!

Thanks for the nice work... I really love the game :)

Top Bottom