Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Hello!

What about the Gwent: Big City Players sidequest bug where the mission ends earlier, and you cannot get the Ciri card or Esterad Thyssen?

Thanks in advance!

Fix the frame rate and some freezes on the cutscenes (i had one after finishing a horse race).

Fix a bug where the water turns black.

Thank you

If it's a week and a half its a week and a half.

At last the whole UI and text is being enlarged, incredible news!!!

I for one played Witcher 2 on 360 and had no problem with the text or font but in 3 it's unreadable for me. this completely ruins immersion because I love reading every little tid bit and obviously inventory management is nigh impossible at the moment.

Today would be nice though..... :p

Oh god how i hope that the frame rate drop will be fixed (the one after 10-15 minutes of gameplay). The game is unplayable since the 1.04 was released. And i want to play it soooooooo much :(

Thanks for the changes. Any chance of being able to I'mmove the HUD to the far corners on 21:9 screens (2560x1080) in a future patch?

Make these changes to your user settings file...
uiVerticalFrameScale=1.05
uiHorizontalFrameScale=1.37

So no fix for the jump bug/climbing bug? Why not just hotfix it, it would only take a few days. So you dont have to wait for MS/Sony certification, its been done before. I cant even play the game now, im stuck on Bald Moutain. Really wanna know cause if its not coming, or of its sevral weeks away then im selling the game.

Last edited:
i just want to sey this is my first time that I am playing the history of the witcher and a love it, CDProjektRed congratulations you deserve, I hope to see a new title following for the witcher history and i´m going to play the witcher 1 and 2 to understand the witcher history line...

Thanks and sorry for my bad Ingles

CDProjektRed You have new member to follow you forever :)

GG for patch as well

Are you going to fix the problem with LANGUAGES on consoles? Still cant choose Russian language if the game bought in UK region (for example) There is still problems in Brazil with portugees subtitels, and more! Are you going to ignore the problem till the end? Just give an answer! Thats all we need... Yes or No ? We have a huge post about that issue... still no answer, stil no nothing.. piece of crap support !

The game is completely broken for me on X1. 4 different manual saves, a few more auto saves, all of them crash and send me back to dashboard. So now the game is unplayable 50+ hours of gameplay in. Is this patch going to fix that? When is the patch going to land for X1? If it's true that it will be a week and a half, that means I have to shelf this game for that long just to play??

Great thank you, are you looking at increasing the hit area of interactive objects? Ie sometimes I kill someone, walk over to them and accidentally pass the "X to loot" prompt, so I have walk away and back again to get it to pop up again. Kinda annoying at times.

Top Bottom