Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
They will relase patch this week ? I'm stuck at Pyres of Novigrad mission since Sunday because it's buged....

If I was to hazard a guess - and it's probably not the case.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see a simultaneous release of the patch on console and pc, potentially due to severity of the issue I could imagine one console manufacturer or another putting pressure to postpone the pc release to make sure consoles don't look bad.

That actually would make a lot of sense, it would also explain the silence 'cause CDPR dont want to mess with M$ & Sony's army of lawyers.

This is exactly like Bethesda's PS3 Skyrim failure... actually, this is worse since this affects EVERY damn platform. When I went over to PC gaming, I thought I never had to deal with the same annoyance as the PS3 version of Skyrim had given me, but sadly I was proven wrong.

To be fair, part of the problem is the inclusion of consoles. it makes the problems and their potential causes more varied, as well as dividing resources. we already had the graphics quality lowered for xbox.

---------- Updated at 03:29 PM ----------

Was the Witcher 2 buggy also or less? Anybody remembers?

Less buggy, but it was initially only released on PC, with the Xbox release coming 11 months later.

I'm getting sick of these CDPR sycophants. TAKE YOUR TIME GUISE WE TRUST EVERYTHING YOU DO. There is no denying this game is epic in all areas but how can I enjoy the game when I'm am literally stuck from progressing. Why are they not releasing a hotfix for the quests that everyone is stuck on? Oh I know because making Geralts hair move majestic in the wind is more important to the army of sycophants. I know these brain dead robots are going to come at me with the bullshit "OMG first world problems, You youngins are spoiled and you just want everything now now now". this is my first time playing RPGs since the 90s classics Legends of Dragoon and Final Fantasy 7, wasn't really into that skyrim stuff but whatever I'm a crybaby entitled 24 year old millennial. I will call out a spade for being a spade and CDPR really duped us with delaying the games release to give us a finished product. I think this is a trend in AAA gaming these days, delay game release by almost 4 months and give us the shittiest quality after testing and polishing. I will gladly eat a big sombrero if CDPR steps their game up and release a hotfix within the next 8 to 12 hours.

To be fair, part of the problem is the inclusion of consoles. it makes the problems and their potential causes more varied, as well as dividing resources. we already had the graphics quality lowered for xbox.

Less buggy, but it was initially only released on PC, with the Xbox release coming 11 months later.

Ye and whithout the inclusion of the consoles the game wouldnt even exist, it would be completly different, much smaler in scope. CDP said many times already they only had the funding to do the game they wanted cause they were gona release it on consoles as well.

Don't blame consoles for these bugs, console are fixed platforms where ever person has the exact same hardware config unlike PC's that have millions of different combinations of hardware/software variations that could cause problems. They need to get that dang XP patch out ASAP, it was stupid to bundle it into a larger patch and keep people waiting with a broken game.

I'm getting sick of these CDPR sycophants. TAKE YOUR TIME GUISE WE TRUST EVERYTHING YOU DO. There is no denying this game is epic in all areas but how can I enjoy the game when I'm am literally stuck from progressing. Why are they not releasing a hotfix for the quests that everyone is stuck on? Oh I know because making Geralts hair move majestic in the wind is more important to the army of sycophants. I know these brain dead robots are going to come at me with the bullshit "OMG first world problems, You youngins are spoiled and you just want everything now now now". this is my first time playing RPGs since the 90s classics Legends of Dragoon and Final Fantasy 7, wasn't really into that skyrim stuff but whatever I'm a crybaby entitled 24 year old millennial. I will call out a spade for being a spade and CDPR really duped us with delaying the games release to give us a finished product. I think this is a trend in AAA gaming these days, delay game release by almost 4 months and give us the shittiest quality after testing and polishing. I will gladly eat a big sombrero if CDPR steps their game up and release a hotfix within the next 8 to 12 hours.

this!

I hope the bug that prevents Geralt to climb walls will be repaired with this update out on PS4 because I just can not move forward in the adventure, I'm stuck!

This game is one of the best but between this bug that prevents me from moving and the very little content for Triss (an important character) available in Witcher 3 compared to the first two games, I begin to tell me if it should not have been that I wait a bit before buying the game.
+ 120 hours of game and I'm stuck, it turns me off!

Good luck to the team to resolve all these problems!

Last edited:
I hope the bug that prevents Geralt to climb walls will be repaired with this update out on PS4 because I just can not move forward in the adventure, I'm stuck!

This game is one of the best but between this bug that prevents me from moving and the very little content for Triss (an important character) available in Witcher 3 compared to the first two games, I begin to tell me if it should not have been that I wait a bit before buying the game.
+ 120 hours of game and I'm stuck, it turns me off!

Good luck to the team to resolve all these problems!

I agree with your Triss statement, she was shotchanged in this game. Even if you romance her Yennefer takes the spotlight and Triss is just there.

Graphics lowered because of Xbox? lmao

Wow fail.

Indeed, so much this^

Angered at the delay because they didn't want to be like other dev's but they fall for the same old. Now I'm hard pressed to continue my game on Witcher 3 because the quest I'm on is broke. Unfortunately the only back up save I have is 2 days old so that is a bitter pill to swallow as that would be a ridiculous amount of time wasted, from exploration, gwent games won, experience and quests discovered & completed.

Both The Apiarian Phantom and one of the treasure hunts "Dirty Funds" that has been broken since I started 2 weeks ago.

The Witcher contract mission granted takes priority in my case but it's pathetic why it's even happened.

Punished for "EXPLORATION" in an RPG, hilarious right.

Last edited:
when you jump press again "circle" and he is gone climb over the ledge. it happen to me too and I figured out that i can jump and grab the ledge in mid-air. i hope it works for you too

yupp, you're not the only one, Im stuck on Bald Mt, cant go back down because of invisible walls and cant go up cause of the climb bug, been like this for 4-5 days now, got no answer here or on twitter but I sent a mejl to them and today they answerd: We are are of this issue and are working on it in the upcoming patch. WTF!? this needs to be hotfixed not included in some patch that will take atleast another week if not two to show up. Over 70hrs played and I'm thinking about selling my copy. Its a great game but it just doesent work its clearly unfinished :(

Top Bottom