Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Everyone, chill, they are enjoying their well deserved 4 day holiday from the money they got us for a promised value (that should have been the released game).

Hang on, people are moaning because they beat a quest that is 6 or more levels lower than their "level" and aren't being rewarded XP for completing the quest... are you sure that's a bug? Maybe it was intended to be that way as you've surpassed and out ranked the quest. There are a ton of other quests etc to get experience from, I'd understand if it were a higher level quest and then you're not getting rewarded XP for it.

Hang on, people are moaning because they beat a quest that is 6 or more levels lower than their "level" and aren't being rewarded XP for completing the quest... are you sure that's a bug? Maybe it was intended to be that way as you've surpassed and out ranked the quest. There are a ton of other quests etc to get experience from, I'd understand if it were a higher level quest and then you're not getting rewarded XP for it.

That's it, you solved it!

:victory:

*niiiiiice, well done CDPR, great modelling work by the artist's & designers here, west coast, directly west of Hangman's Alley, in the ship wreck, you can get on board and jump over the fallen plank on the stairs. Don't waste your time going down inside the ship because there's nothing in it and also you can't get back out lmao

What poor design. Yet again I'm punished for "EXPLORING IN AN RPG", it's unheard of! At least it's not a broken quest.

Last edited:
People need to stop saying this stuff, making it sound like a non-issue. It's a problem, just because you didn't come across it, doesn't mean other people haven't.

Imagine me the sarcasm sign holding up while you are reading it. Or just read my previous comment. The guy, who I quoted, on the other hand has no clue what he is talking about, but at least he tried.

Imagine me the sarcasm sign holding up while you are reading it. Or just read my previous comment. The guy, who I quoted, on the other hand has no clue what he is talking about, but at least he tried.

Apologies I was actually talking about the guy you quoted, your sarcasm came across just fine. I quoted the wrong thing.

Apologies I was actually talking about the guy you quoted, your sarcasm came across just fine. I quoted the wrong thing.

No harm done. But we are still waiting for a patch to play this game properly while they are on a long weekend holiday... and usually people who can afford these kind of games have only fragments of each weekend to enjoy that hobby of their own.

We continue working on the patch. Can't give you the exact time it will release - sorry about that. Once I can share that info with you, I will.
I really like this game, but until you fix the "XP bug" I will not play it. I do not think that is a minor problem. It has to do with the growth in the game. I think you should have given priority to "experience bug" above all other things.
I look forward to the patch 1.05
I will start again from the beginning when you launch it.
Greetings!

The XP bug is not the only damn bug. The infinite loading screens in the Kings Gambit bug is by far the most game breaking bug... The quest is even needed to complete the main story and the only fix is to go several hours of gameplay back (20-30 hours) and win a random fight against a man who is LEVEL 30!!!

Stop kissing CD Projekt's ass. They have mismanaged this issue and they are allowed to be criticized.

I put money down on them waiting for the console patch to pass certification, so they can release it at the same time, they don't want to make the console overlords mad by giving PC the patch first.

Please dont forget me : ( where is patch,i wanna play main story : (

There is bug in Get Junior mission that Roche is stuck at the camp near fire. Meet Roche by the bridge in Oxenfurt- but he isn't there.

New Witcher 3: Wild Hunt v1.4 didn't fix this problem. I am stuck and this is main story quest.

i can't play main story.Im tired.

First time poster. Huge fan of The Witcher series since the first one.Witcher 3 is indeed a fantastic game and I do think CDPR should be applauded for it.
I can even understand that a bug (even a serious one as the XP) can pass unnoticed on a huge game like this.

What I find truly sad was the way they handled it. Lost deadlines and delays happen. The problem was how they downplayed the issue. I realized that something was wrong with the XP I was getting and googled it. Found the thread on the forum with Marcin post. Believed on what he said (thinking it was a small difference in XP) and kept playing. That was a HUGE mistake. I'm playing in the higher difficulty level and the balance of the game is way off now that I'm in Skellige. I regret taking his advice... He should not have posted like that, pretending it was a small thing.

Sorry about my english. Not my main language.

First time poster. Huge fan of The Witcher series since the first one.Witcher 3 is indeed a fantastic game and I do think CDPR should be applauded for it.
I can even understand that a bug (even a serious one as the XP) can pass unnoticed on a huge game like this.

What I find truly sad was the way they handled it. Lost deadlines and delays happen. The problem was how they downplayed the issue. I realized that something was wrong with the XP I was getting and googled it. Found the thread on the forum with Marcin post. Believed on what he said (thinking it was a small difference in XP) and kept playing. That was a HUGE mistake. I'm playing in the higher difficulty level and the balance of the game is way off now that I'm in Skellige. I regret taking his advice... He should not have posted like that, pretending it was a small thing.

Sorry about my english. Not my main language.

This is off-topic but your English is nothing you should apologize for, you speak/type much better English than some people in my country do (England). XD

This is off-topic but your English is nothing you should apologize for, you speak/type much better English than some people in my country do (England). XD

His typed English is FAR better than some of the people over here in the USA. Sometimes I can't even guess what they're trying to say.

Venting...

We continue working on the patch. Can't give you the exact time it will release - sorry about that. Once I can share that info with you, I will.

Uuuugh, I can't progress any further (Kings Gambit; Infinite load-screen) without losing hours upon hours of game play. I know you guys and gals are doing your best, I'm just venting a bit. But it's just frustrating because it's such an amazing game that I want to play it! Keep up the great work.

Or rather it's you who has no clue.

I answer sarcasm with sarcasm, come across a lot of Neanderthals such as yourself festering on the internet so don't flatter yourself.

The XP bug isn't a "bug" if it's rewarding little to no XP for quests you've out ranked, that is an obvious game mechanic in RPG's. You could essentially grind out level's to make missions ridiculously easy and in doing so gain a further huge XP boost? Nah. Doesn't work like that. THAT is what I was talking about. However if the "XP bug" is something completely different then by all means it needs fixing so instead of being an irrational delinquent, perhaps learn to read the context.

Bless, thanks for playing though.

It's evident people have issues and instead of posting constructively resort to posting drivel and what they believe is whimsical, instead is tripe. Round of applause.

Last edited:
I am currently experiencing what looks like a weather glitch/bug out at sea on the skellege map. Flat water, no wind no rain no sun, just a lot of fog on a supposedly clear day and just looks terrible. Is this normal? Any word of a fix for this?

PLZ, Give us the Patch 1.05.

Pc Players should already have it from days ago. Don´t let us wait more!

1 Weak whitout playing the game, damnit and i already pre-order Expanssion Pass.

Regards

Top Bottom