Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Great. Think console have to wait longer.
To all gamer with patch and have bram the merchant who sell the armor of the dlc dead, could you tell me if with this patch he's alive ?
Thx :)

oh dear. the patch has made stuttering on the ps4 pretty bad in normal world situations now. was hardly any before. certainly no improvement to fps on the ps4

---------- Updated at 03:34 PM ----------

metchants and npcs still not loading in in novigrad

I got the information that the patch 1.05 has added something new which can be checked in the tutorial. Does anybody know what it is about?

Hi everyone,

As you know we don't stop working to keep bringing you new updates - I just wanted to give you a heads-up of what to expect in the upcoming patch. The list below is a part of the change log for the 1.04/1.05. There will be a lot more fixes on the way - here's the breakdown of the most requested changes:

Geralt will not longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
General stability and performance improvements
Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
Improved camera smoothness
Performance improvements during some cutscenes.
Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri's Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man's tree during Eye for an Eye quest
Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
Fixed issue where some players where experiencing infinite loading screen during King's Gambit quest.
Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven's Treasure quest

The Pyres of Novigrad quest is of course going to be fixed as well as the XP glitch.

Sorry Mr. Momot, but i noticed almost nothing of the patch notes you listed here figures in the final patch notes of 1.04 on Ps4, may i ask what happened?

Nice for you! Nice for you that the bug does not affect you! But just because it works for you,does not mean it will work for everyone.
Of course you can finish the Game in an an other way! But hey in a shooter you can win by killing all the others with an knife, if the weapons do not work, but if you want to kill the others by sniping, the Game is broken for you!

The point I wasmaking was that the bug DID affect me and I indeed did not get XP for quests I clearly should have.
And still I finished the game in the max level range. xD

Yes on ps4 with 1.04, bram the merchant return alive. When I arrive (by horse not from the nearest tp) he fell like he use to but right after stand on his foot. So happy ^^

PS4 1.04:
No XP bug fix, Novigrad still a ghost town.
Is this a joke??
Marcin stop ignoring us! We payed money for the game, we have rights to know what's going on!

Also there is no DLC in European PS Store.

When in the sweet flying f**k are you going to fix the inability to climb. It started happening, and I was able to not need the climbing ability for a few quests....well now im stuck on high stakes unable to climb into the warehouse you NEED to get into. Please im on xbox one and I need to know whenyour going to fix this? I enjoy the game, but when you all of a sudden lose a PIVOTAL action you need to use A LOT! It extremely f***ing irritating! So when, when, when will you fix the BIGGEST issues this game has???!

---------- Updated at 06:52 PM ----------

Xbox When in the sweet flying f**k are you going to fix the inability to climb. It started happening, and I was able to not need the climbing ability for a few quests....well now im stuck on high stakes unable to climb into the warehouse you NEED to get into. Please im on xbox one and I need to know whenyour going to fix this? I enjoy the game, but when you all of a sudden lose a PIVOTAL action you need to use A LOT! It extremely f***ing irritating! So when, when, when will you fix the BIGGEST issues this game has???!

---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ----------

Xbox One player here. When in the sweet flying f**k are you going to fix the inability to climb. It started happening, and I was able to not need the climbing ability for a few quests....well now im stuck on high stakes unable to climb into the warehouse you NEED to get into. Please im on xbox one and I need to know whenyour going to fix this? I enjoy the game, but when you all of a sudden lose a PIVOTAL action you need to use A LOT! It extremely f***ing irritating! So when, when, when will you fix the BIGGEST issues this game has???!

---------- Updated at 06:54 PM ----------

Xbox One player here. When in the sweet flying f**k are you going to fix the inability to climb. It started happening, and I was able to not need the climbing ability for a few quests....well now im stuck on high stakes unable to climb into the warehouse you NEED to get into. Please im on xbox one and I need to know whenyour going to fix this? I enjoy the game, but when you all of a sudden lose a PIVOTAL action you need to use A LOT! It extremely f***ing irritating! So when, when, when will you fix the BIGGEST issues this game has???!

---------- Updated at 06:54 PM ----------

First post on the forums, here. Anyways, the glitch where Geralt is unable to climb ledges seems to have been fixed on my end.

Now, hopefully the rest of the bugs people still seem to be experiencing will get worked out.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom