Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Thank for this patch but are you sure XP bug is really fixed?
I have "The Whispering Hillock" quest (the recommended level is lower than my character level).... when it's done, I've got no XP... :(

Cant craft mutagens (already have this)
Still cant interact with some NPC - NOT FIXED at 1.05
5XP for story quest is RIDICULOUS

You did it! Get junior fixed.. fantastic! Happy!

Well fuck... I jumped the gun... As it happens, the game crashes all the time now, and now i cannot do the next step in Get Junior.. I am getting really tired of this. Im not feeling the game anymore. Im afraid that i might just quit.

Can't finish the quest "The Mystery of the Byways Murders" the Ekimma is not in the cave ...

Theres a new glitch/bug at the great escape quest, the part in "find the sorceress Margarita" i cant jump over the ledge in the sewers, you know, to the right of the locked door. Ive tried loading it again and again, and it wont help. Ive seen other players posts that have the same problem. Please fix it, i cant play anymore cause its a main quest.

Yup, next Patch and not really an improvement in sight, in the contrary - now when I start a new Game Geralt do not talk anymore when he looks at Yennefer´s Stuff.
I can proceed to the Point where you fight the Ghoul´s at the Beginning but right after, Roach is not there. You can call him but Wesemir do this outspread arms stuff and floats trough the Ground (sigh) I really love this Game but it pisses the Hell out of me when every Patch that comes out make it worse than the Patch before...

When it was to fix a bug with the distribution of experience points earned by completing quests?

Great patch, guys! Really love that you added all the Runestone plans to vendors. I did however, encounter some crafting bugs, namely that the game doesn't recognise the runestones already in my inventory when crafting, only those bought or crafted are recongised for crafting into more powerful versions. Another one is green/red/blue mutagens not being able to be crafted because it shows 'you already have this item' - these mutagens were able to be crafted in infinite numbers before so long as you had enough ingredients, which I do.

"Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins"

1.05 installed, nope, still trapped. Guess i just have to replay 45mins and hope for the best.

Hi, I want to know if in this patch you'll fix a terrible glitch that makes impossible to finish the game, today a I did the last contract where you must kill an archgriffin in lvl 35, after that i realized that Geralt cannot climb anything, you know, when you press foward+circle in front of an object so you can climb it, well, this glitch makes that simple action impossible, now i'm in a story mission where you must invade a prision through the sewers, i cannot go back and to finish the mission I must climb a hole in a wall, thanks to the glitch Geralt just don't do it, my game version still in patch 1.03 and the last save I have before all that is in the mission where Ciri and Geralt get back together, so please, tell me there is a solution to my problem where i don't need to start over..

"Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins"

1.05 installed, nope, still trapped. Guess i just have to replay 45mins and hope for the best.

Went to the castle again, nope.

The big gate does not open from the room with the ursine stuff. The lever does nothing and I cannot climb back, because the jaildoors are again locked.

So exactly what was fixed..?

Thank god I did not trust the fix to actually work, so now I have multiple saves to try again.

Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs

Didn't (((

Still can't speak with Roche in camp at fist meeting.

Bug with Sukrus aldo didn't fixed.

---------- Updated at 08:24 PM ----------

You did it! Get junior fixed.. fantastic! Happy!
nope, unhappy(

Top Bottom