Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
Anyone else having the issue on XBox One where the game will kick you back to the Xbox Menu i have had this happen a few times now and its annoying as hell.

So you're post 1.05 patch too? I don't get kicked back to the Xbox menu, I get a black screen every time I try to launch the game.

Let me know if you figure out a solution. I'll try it too, even though our glitches are different.

I get the feeling the DEV's just don't care because they've made their $ and reading about all the issues on this game....well clearly they rushed release of not only the game but also subsequent patches that have not fixed the crashing issue we are all experiencing.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/49204-Never-ending-crashing?p=1812982#post1812982

In the next patch the biggest thing that would make me happy is add all the main npcs back like we dont even have to talk to them its the fact there just there it made me kinda sad when i beat the game and then they all disappeared it was so empty walking in kaer morhn not seeing lambert or eskel doing the,usual the fact that they are nust there makes the game that much better so please put them,back in i love the game so much but the characters are a huge part of what the game branches off of :)

impossible to play well with small texts in Playstation 4

hello. I'm a big fan of The Witcher 3 am from Spain, and I would tell a suggestion about a small problem in the game. In Spain it is not translated, but use subtitles. The problem is that the letters are very small (also of informative tutorials tourists) and not having a blurred or obscured background, barely able to read and follow the story or indications. Moreover, they are also very complicated to read for persons having a visual impairment. I hope take into account this suggestion and they can fix it with a patch as soon as possible, because I can not play (like many people discussed in Internet forums) and is a game that I love. Best regards.Alberto.

Top Bottom